Vs > Ny-Alesund
Balboa, Panama City vs Ny-Alesund Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Sasebo, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Vardo, Finnmark, Norway
Balboa, Panama City vs Banjul, Gambia
Ny-Alesund vs Kurunegala, Sri Lanka
Ny-Alesund vs Gemert, Netherlands
Ny-Alesund vs Altai, China
Ny-Alesund vs Takada, Japan
Toronto, Pearson Intl, On vs Hetan
Spooner, Wi vs Bahia Blanca
Lampang vs Medford, Wi
Loja Argelia vs Acajutla
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Ny-Alesund, Norway is approximately 9,061 km or 5,631 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Ny-Alesund bearing 273.2° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 191.2° or S .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ny-Alesund has a tundra climate (ET).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Ny-Alesund is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average temperature is 33.4 °C (60.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.9 °C (32.2°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1534 mm (60.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1534 l/m² (37.65 US gal/ft²) or 15,340,000 l/ha (1,639,948 US gal/ac) more. About 5 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 62.6° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Ny-Alesund.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Ny-Alesund. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ny-Alesund vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|| -28 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs Sao Paulo, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Gisborne, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Chitipa, Malawi
Balboa, Panama City vs Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Ny-Alesund vs Kapuskasing (cda), On, Canada
Ny-Alesund vs Tauherenikau, New Zealand
Ny-Alesund vs Bambui, Brazil
Ny-Alesund vs Holsteinsborg, Greenland
Waimana vs Galati
Princeton, Bc vs Tsetserleg
Guaramiranga vs Denver, Colorado
Halfa El Gedida vs Car Nicobar
Balboa, Panama City vs Ny-Alesund Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Ny-Alesund
- Krenkel Polar (Isl), Russia - 904.2 kms (561.9 miles) NE
- Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway - 107.4 kms (66.7 miles) SE
- Isfjord Radio, Svalbard, Norway - 101.8 kms (63.2 miles) SSE
- Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway - 522.1 kms (324.4 miles) SSE
- Bjornoya, Norway - 520.7 kms (323.5 miles) SSE
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 958.8 kms (595.8 miles) SSE
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 1093.1 kms (679.3 miles) SE
- Tromso, Norway - 1046.9 kms (650.5 miles) SSE
- Karasjok, Norway - 1121.4 kms (696.9 miles) SSE
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 1173.6 kms (729.3 miles) S