Vs > Ohakea
Balboa, Panama City vs Ohakea Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Dargaville, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Parnaiba, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Kharkiv (Kharkov), Ukraine
Balboa, Panama City vs Grand Junction, Colorado, Usa
Ohakea vs Bonifati (Cape), Italy
Ohakea vs Benito Salas, Colombia
Ohakea vs Novgorod, Russia
Ohakea vs Pehuajo, Argentina
El Showak vs Prizzi
Anadyr vs Zell Am See
Ustica Island vs Talkeetna, Ak
Columbus, Ga vs Yarmouth, Ns
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Ohakea, New Zealand is approximately 11,928 km or 7,412 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Ohakea bearing 92.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 50.6° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ohakea has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Ohakea is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 13.7 °C (24.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.6 °C (13.7°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1011.9 mm (39.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1011.9 l/m² (24.83 US gal/ft²) or 10,119,000 l/ha (1,081,788 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.7° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Ohakea.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Ohakea. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ohakea vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -4 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs New Castlen, Pa, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Waingawa, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Gabes, Tunisia
Balboa, Panama City vs Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Ohakea vs Washington, In, Usa
Ohakea vs Cozzo Spadaro, Italy
Ohakea vs Hita, Japan
Ohakea vs Kandi, Benin
Maimana vs MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc
Alger ( Dar El Beida ) vs London, England
Bomnak vs Ghedi
Tres Lagoas vs Souda/ Khania
Balboa, Panama City vs Ohakea Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Ohakea
- Marton (Filter Station), New Zealand - 22.4 kms (13.9 miles) N
- Motu Kowhai, New Zealand - 23.3 kms (14.5 miles) NNE
- Marton (Ross Street), New Zealand - 14.8 kms (9.2 miles) N
- Feilding Sandon Rd, New Zealand - 15.7 kms (9.7 miles) E
- Feilding Sewage Pt, New Zealand - 16.5 kms (10.3 miles) ESE
- Bunnythorpe, New Zealand - 22.5 kms (14 miles) ESE
- Palmerston N (Aero), New Zealand - 24.9 kms (15.5 miles) ESE
- Glen Oroua, New Zealand - 13.3 kms (8.3 miles) SSE
- Palm. Nth, Haydon St, New Zealand - 24.9 kms (15.5 miles) ESE
- Palmerston N, New Zealand - 24.9 kms (15.5 miles) ESE