Vs > Olekminsk
Balboa, Panama City vs Olekminsk Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Napoleon, Oh, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Rockwell City, Ia, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Bambui, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Sainshand, Mongolia
Olekminsk vs Shirakawa, Japan
Olekminsk vs Detroit, Michigan, Usa
Olekminsk vs Ouarzazate, Morocco
Olekminsk vs Minden, Ne, Usa
Goodland, Ks vs Bage
Rumbek vs Wajir
Gladman Point, Nt vs Brindisi
Amarillo, Texas vs Balikpapan, Borneo
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Olekminsk, Russia is approximately 12,103 km or 7,521 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Olekminsk bearing 20.9° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 169.7° or S .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Olekminsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Olekminsk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 33.4 °C (60°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 47.7 °C (85.9°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1590.7 mm (62.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1590.7 l/m² (39.04 US gal/ft²) or 15,907,000 l/ha (1,700,564 US gal/ac) more. About 6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 44.1° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Olekminsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Olekminsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Olekminsk vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Mexia, Tx, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Lanzarote, Spain
Balboa, Panama City vs Yamaguchi, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Merry Island, Bc, Canada
Olekminsk vs St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly, Uk
Olekminsk vs Jagdalpur, India
Olekminsk vs Matam, Senegal
Olekminsk vs Minonk, Il, Usa
Williamsburg, Va vs Meridian, Mississippi
Kelowna, Bc vs Wichita Falls, Tx
La Coruna vs Ethelda Bay, Bc
Wiarton, On vs Langdon, Nd
Balboa, Panama City vs Olekminsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Olekminsk
- Selagoncy, Russia - 718.2 kms (446.3 miles) NNW
- Suntar, Russia - 244.3 kms (151.8 miles) NW
- Erbogacen, Russia - 677.8 kms (421.2 miles) WNW
- Vitim, Russia - 448.8 kms (278.9 miles) W
- Kirensk, Russia - 762.4 kms (473.8 miles) WSW
- Cara, Russia - 408.5 kms (253.9 miles) SSW
- Nizneangarsk, Russia - 815.7 kms (506.9 miles) SW
- Kalakan, Russia - 625.9 kms (388.9 miles) SSW
- Bogdarin, Russia - 777.9 kms (483.4 miles) SW
- Mogoca, Russia - 740.6 kms (460.2 miles) S