Vs > Omarama, Tara Hills
Balboa, Panama City vs Omarama, Tara Hills Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Visby, Sweden
Balboa, Panama City vs Kokpekty, Kazakhstan
Balboa, Panama City vs Ada, Mn, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Maseru, Lesotho
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Chambersburg, Pa, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Greenville, Oh, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Portoviejo, Ecuador
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Yerevan/ Zvartnots, Armenia
Shahroud vs Dikson Island
Senhor Do Bonfim vs Khujirt
Minsk vs En Nahud
Trinkot vs Sulina
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand is approximately 12,330 km or 7,662 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Omarama, Tara Hills bearing 98.1° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 45.6° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Omarama, Tara Hills has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Omarama, Tara Hills is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 17.6 °C (31.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.2 °C (22°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1359.2 mm (53.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1359.2 l/m² (33.36 US gal/ft²) or 13,592,000 l/ha (1,453,075 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Omarama, Tara Hills.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|| -11 (0)
|| -42 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Cape Reinga, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Chimbay, Uzbekistan
Balboa, Panama City vs Camilo Daza, Colombia
Balboa, Panama City vs Jyvskyl, Finland
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Save, Benin
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Yokohama, Japan
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Port Hardy, Bc, Canada
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Trevico, Italy
Addis Ababa vs Sverdlovsk
Georgetown vs Sarmiento
Niinisalo, Kankaanpää, Satakunta vs Osaka
Shambat vs Gazala Gawazat
Balboa, Panama City vs Omarama, Tara Hills Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Omarama, Tara Hills