Vs > Ophir
Balboa, Panama City vs Ophir Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Santiago Del Estero, Argentina
Balboa, Panama City vs Grassmere, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Mafraq, Jordan
Balboa, Panama City vs Pontiac, Il, Usa
Ophir vs Zante/ Zakinthos, Greece
Ophir vs Kirensk, Russia
Ophir vs Kahramanmaras, Turkey
Ophir vs Rangiora, New Zealand
Guasdualito vs Milan, Mn
Taupo Nzed vs Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund
Lewisburg, Wv vs Uaupes
Ekimcan vs Santo Domingo
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Ophir, New Zealand is approximately 12,342 km or 7,670 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Ophir bearing 98.6° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 44.9° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ophir has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Ophir is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 17.5 °C (31.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.8 °C (21.2°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1484.8 mm (58.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1484.8 l/m² (36.44 US gal/ft²) or 14,848,000 l/ha (1,587,350 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.6° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Ophir.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Ophir. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ophir vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -6 (0)
|| -40 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs Mcconnelsville, Oh, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Grenoble, France
Balboa, Panama City vs Kilkenny, Ireland
Balboa, Panama City vs Chatham, Nb, Canada
Ophir vs Munich, Germany
Ophir vs Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand
Ophir vs Dover, De, Usa
Ophir vs Oroomieh, Iran
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Entebbe
Coco Island vs Portage, Wi
Yoko vs Taua
Columbia, South Carolina vs Brønnøysund, Nordland
Balboa, Panama City vs Ophir Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Ophir
- Hawea Flat, New Zealand - 57.6 kms (35.8 miles) NNW
- Mt Barker, New Zealand - 56.9 kms (35.3 miles) NW
- Cardrona, New Zealand - 54.8 kms (34 miles) WNW
- Upper Meg, New Zealand - 47.5 kms (29.5 miles) WNW
- Matakanui, New Zealand - 9.6 kms (6 miles) NW
- Clyde, Fraser St, New Zealand - 24.2 kms (15 miles) WSW
- Alexandra, New Zealand - 22.5 kms (14 miles) SW
- Roxburgh, New Zealand - 45.4 kms (28.2 miles) SSW
- Roxburgh, Hilltop, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) SSW