Vs > Opotiki
Balboa, Panama City vs Opotiki Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Chlef, Algeria
Balboa, Panama City vs Helgoland, Germany
Balboa, Panama City vs Subiaco, Ar, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Khlong Yai, Thailand
Opotiki vs Luperon, Dominican Republic
Opotiki vs New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa
Opotiki vs Urbana, Oh, Usa
Opotiki vs Gloversville, Ny, Usa
Jos vs Babanusa
Jan Mayen Island vs Nikko
Ekimcan vs Yap Island/ Caroline Islands
Poronajsk vs Sibbi
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Opotiki, New Zealand is approximately 11,771 km or 7,315 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Opotiki bearing 91° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 52.8° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Opotiki has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Opotiki is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 12.9 °C (23.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.6 °C (13.7°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 564.8 mm (22.2 in) more which is equivalent to 564.8 l/m² (13.86 US gal/ft²) or 5,648,000 l/ha (603,809 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.6° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Opotiki.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Opotiki. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Opotiki vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -39 (-2)
|| -55 (-2)
|| -124 (-5)
|| -37 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Alexandria, Sd, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Gor’Kij, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Morada Nova, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Eastport, Me, Usa
Opotiki vs Luanda, Angola
Opotiki vs Uniontown, Pa, Usa
Opotiki vs Natchez, Ms, Usa
Opotiki vs Mount Airy, Nc, Usa
Angelica, Ny vs Greensburg, Ky
Bursa vs Olekminsk
El Fasher vs San J. Matas
Kinloss vs Foz Do Iguacu
Balboa, Panama City vs Opotiki Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Opotiki
- Whakatane, Wainui, New Zealand - 38 kms (23.6 miles) WNW
- Thornton, New Zealand - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) WNW
- Thornton East, New Zealand - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) WNW
- Edgecumbe, New Zealand - 44.3 kms (27.5 miles) WNW
- Te Teko, New Zealand - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) W
- Awakeri, New Zealand - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) W
- Mahoetahi Manawahe, New Zealand - 58.8 kms (36.6 miles) W
- Opouriao, New Zealand - 26.3 kms (16.3 miles) W
- Kawerau, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) W
- Waimana, New Zealand - 20.4 kms (12.6 miles) WSW
- Kopuriki, New Zealand - 49.6 kms (30.8 miles) WSW
- Kopuriki, Grant Rd, New Zealand - 49.6 kms (30.8 miles) WSW
- Galatea, New Zealand - 56.2 kms (34.9 miles) SW