Vs > Gardermoen
Balboa, Panama City vs Gardermoen Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Milan, Italy
Balboa, Panama City vs Darlington, Sc, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Khujirt, Mongolia
Balboa, Panama City vs Columbus, Ga, Usa
Gardermoen vs Iasi, Romania
Gardermoen vs Bonthe, Sierra Leone
Gardermoen vs Hemlock, Ny, Usa
Gardermoen vs Askanija Nova, Ukraine
Trinidad, Co vs Christiansted, St. Croix
Azul vs Onslow, Western Australia
Port Hardy, Bc vs Lastourville
Balikesir vs Amite, La
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Gardermoen, Norway is approximately 9,178 km or 5,703 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Gardermoen bearing 275° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 210.1° or SSW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Gardermoen has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Gardermoen is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 23.2 °C (41.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.4 °C (36.7°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1042 mm (41 in) more which is equivalent to 1042 l/m² (25.57 US gal/ft²) or 10,420,000 l/ha (1,113,967 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 44° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Gardermoen.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Gardermoen. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Gardermoen vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|| -24 (-1)
|| -43 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs Porto De Moz, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Kalmar, Sweden
Balboa, Panama City vs Suttsu, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Jendouba, Tunisia
Gardermoen vs Paulistana, Brazil
Gardermoen vs Uniontown, Pa, Usa
Gardermoen vs Pontotoc, Ms, Usa
Gardermoen vs Rundu, Kavango, Namibia
Red Deer, Ab vs Aberdeen, Scotland
Sheridan, Wy vs Waihi
Surin vs Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap
Byrd vs Resia Pass
Balboa, Panama City vs Gardermoen Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Gardermoen
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 213.2 kms (132.5 miles) NNW
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 225.5 kms (140.1 miles) NW
- Lillehammer, Norway - 102.8 kms (63.9 miles) NNW
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) WNW
- Geilo, Norway - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) WNW
- Oslo, Norway - 35.5 kms (22.1 miles) SW
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 191.6 kms (119 miles) WSW