Vs > Ouarzazate
Balboa, Panama City vs Ouarzazate Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Berlin, Germany
Balboa, Panama City vs Clinton, Ia, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Termoli, Italy
Ouarzazate vs Tak, Thailand
Ouarzazate vs Pedra Azul, Brazil
Ouarzazate vs Scuro Mountain, Italy
Ouarzazate vs Juneau, Alaska, Usa
San Rafael vs Kunduz
Lazaropole vs Kutchan
Bitam vs Tacloban City
Alpena, Michigan vs Scottsburg, In
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Ouarzazate, Morocco is approximately 7,846 km or 4,876 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Ouarzazate bearing 268.9° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 240.3° or WSW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ouarzazate has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Ouarzazate is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 8.1 °C (14.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.2 °C (32.8°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1791.8 mm (70.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1791.8 l/m² (43.98 US gal/ft²) or 17,918,000 l/ha (1,915,553 US gal/ac) more. About 17 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.8° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Ouarzazate.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Ouarzazate. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ouarzazate vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -2 (-3)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Victoria (marine), Bc, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Turukhansk, Russia
Ouarzazate vs Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada
Ouarzazate vs Lisbon, Portugal
Ouarzazate vs Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa
Ouarzazate vs Lincoln, Va, Usa
Yarmouth, Ns vs Tebessa
Nancy vs Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming
Mae Hong Son vs Ainazi
Stornoway, Outer Hebridies vs Maiduguri
Balboa, Panama City vs Ouarzazate Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Ouarzazate
- Tangier, Morocco - 540.9 kms (336.1 miles) N
- Kenitra, Morocco - 375.5 kms (233.3 miles) N
- Taza, Morocco - 455.1 kms (282.8 miles) NE
- Rabat, Morocco - 346.4 kms (215.2 miles) N
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 379.3 kms (235.7 miles) NNE
- Meknes, Morocco - 352.5 kms (219 miles) NNE
- Ifrane, Morocco - 328.7 kms (204.2 miles) NNE
- Midelt, Morocco - 282.4 kms (175.5 miles) NE
- Bechar, Algeria - 446.6 kms (277.5 miles) E
- Beni Abbes, Algeria - 461.9 kms (287.1 miles) E