Vs > Oviedo
Balboa, Panama City vs Oviedo Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Tuktoyaktuk, NT, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Caceres, Spain
Balboa, Panama City vs Treviso, Italy
Balboa, Panama City vs Yerbent, Turkmenistan
Oviedo vs Kankan, Guinea
Oviedo vs Macau, Brazil
Oviedo vs Santis, Switzerland
Oviedo vs Yarmouth, Ns, Canada
Glenville, Wv vs Dargaville
Gafsa vs Phuket
Keene, Nh vs Salcedo
Sheridan, Wy vs Ternopil
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Oviedo, Spain is approximately 8,007 km or 4,976 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Oviedo bearing 265.3° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 227.2° or SW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Oviedo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Oviedo is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 14.3 °C (25.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.7 °C (15.7°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 932.6 mm (36.7 in) more which is equivalent to 932.6 l/m² (22.89 US gal/ft²) or 9,326,000 l/ha (997,011 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.1° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Oviedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Oviedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Oviedo vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -66 (-3)
|| -77 (-3)
|| -49 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Macau, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Cook, South Australia, Australia
Balboa, Panama City vs Kamloops, Bc, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Summerside, Pe, Canada
Oviedo vs Trujillo, Peru
Oviedo vs Lyneham, Uk
Oviedo vs Porto De Moz, Brazil
Oviedo vs Ulgii, Mongolia
Smolensk vs Georgetown
Larnaca vs Roberval, Qc
Florania vs Burgos/ Villafria
Peshawar vs Alpena, Michigan
Balboa, Panama City vs Oviedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Oviedo
- Gijon, Spain - 29.2 kms (18.1 miles) NE
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) E
- Biarritz, France - 350.8 kms (218 miles) E
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) E
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 305.4 kms (189.8 miles) ESE
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 214.5 kms (133.3 miles) ESE
- Valladolid, Spain - 210 kms (130.5 miles) SSE
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 268 kms (166.5 miles) S
- Madrid, Spain - 373.9 kms (232.3 miles) SSE
- Madrid (B), Spain - 374.2 kms (232.6 miles) SSE