Vs > Paeroa
Balboa, Panama City vs Paeroa Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Merauke, Papua, Indonesia
Balboa, Panama City vs Marshall, Tx, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Rivolto, Italy
Balboa, Panama City vs Jendouba, Tunisia
Paeroa vs Borzja, Russia
Paeroa vs Vicosa, Brazil
Paeroa vs Ghedi, Italy
Paeroa vs Studsgård, Denmark
La Tuque, Qc vs Falconara
Elista vs Sousse
Caceres vs Hart, Mi
Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky vs Hope, Bc
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Paeroa, New Zealand is approximately 11,915 km or 7,404 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Paeroa bearing 91.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 53.5° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Paeroa has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Paeroa is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 12.6 °C (22.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.2 °C (14.8°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 611.2 mm (24.1 in) more which is equivalent to 611.2 l/m² (15 US gal/ft²) or 6,112,000 l/ha (653,413 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.9° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Paeroa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Paeroa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Paeroa vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -98 (-4)
|| -42 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Vegreville, Ab, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Nara, Mali
Balboa, Panama City vs Lappeenranta, Finland
Balboa, Panama City vs Charles City, Ia, Usa
Paeroa vs Bangalore, India
Paeroa vs Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Paeroa vs Decimomannu, Italy
Paeroa vs Luperon, Dominican Republic
Laketown, Ut vs Centralia, Wa
Corum vs Auckland, Mangere
Rockhampton, Queensland vs Ljubasevka
Macquarie Island vs Selagoncy
Balboa, Panama City vs Paeroa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Paeroa