Vs > Perm
Balboa, Panama City vs Perm Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Jokioinen, Finland
Balboa, Panama City vs Esperance, Western Australia, Australia
Balboa, Panama City vs Kalakan, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Shenyang, China
Perm vs MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc, Canada
Perm vs Tateno, Japan
Perm vs Waipukurau, New Zealand
Perm vs Laboulaye, Argentina
Sarata vs Bergamo
Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point vs Manaus
Ishinomaki vs Medford, Wi
Palermo, Sicily vs Pirenopolis
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Perm, Russia is approximately 11,573 km or 7,192 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Perm bearing 314.7° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 202.4° or SSW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Perm has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Perm is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 25.1 °C (45.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.4 °C (56.5°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1284.5 mm (50.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1284.5 l/m² (31.52 US gal/ft²) or 12,845,000 l/ha (1,373,216 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 41.7° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Perm.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Perm. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Perm vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|| -18 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Cobb (Dam), New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Kayukpyu, Myanmar
Balboa, Panama City vs Jacksonville, Il, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Lawrence, Ma, Usa
Perm vs Kodiak, Alaska, Usa
Perm vs Damazin, Sudan
Perm vs Trelew, Argentina
Perm vs Willemstad, Curaçao
Romny vs Linhares
Greenwood, Ns vs Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co
Krovoj Rog vs Princess Anne, Md
Zell Am See vs Pune
Balboa, Panama City vs Perm Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Perm
- Njaksimvol', Russia - 560.2 kms (348.1 miles) NNE
- Ivdel', Russia - 387.2 kms (240.6 miles) NE
- Cerdyn', Russia - 272.1 kms (169.1 miles) N
- Levsi, Russia - 578.6 kms (359.5 miles) ENE
- Biser, Russia - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) ENE
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 293.7 kms (182.5 miles) ESE
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) ESE
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 173.9 kms (108.1 miles) SE
- Sadrinsk, Russia - 497.5 kms (309.1 miles) ESE
- Kurgan, Russia - 626.6 kms (389.4 miles) ESE