Vs > Petrozavodsk
Balboa, Panama City vs Petrozavodsk Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs La Plata, Argentina
Balboa, Panama City vs Baker Lake, Nt, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii
Petrozavodsk vs Prado, Uruguay
Petrozavodsk vs Cantonnw, Sd, Usa
Petrozavodsk vs Doha, Qatar
Petrozavodsk vs Entebbe, Uganda
Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv vs Hailar
Chongqing vs Oswego, Ny
Muskogee, Ok vs Salem, In
San Remo, Liguria vs Chuuk/ Truk
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Petrozavodsk, Russia is approximately 10,333 km or 6,421 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Petrozavodsk bearing 295.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 205.6° or SSW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Petrozavodsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Petrozavodsk is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 24.6 °C (44.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.5 °C (45.9°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1318.8 mm (51.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1318.8 l/m² (32.37 US gal/ft²) or 13,188,000 l/ha (1,409,885 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/4 as much.
- There are 520 more hours of sunlight per year in Balboa, Panama City. In whichever way circa 1h 26' more per day or about 1 1/3 as many.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 45.6° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Petrozavodsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Petrozavodsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Petrozavodsk vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -22 (-1)
|Average Sunlight Hours/ Day
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Palmerston N, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Port-Au-Prince, Haiti
Balboa, Panama City vs Schleswig, Germany
Balboa, Panama City vs Auckland Airport, New Zealand
Petrozavodsk vs Biser, Russia
Petrozavodsk vs Songea, Tanzania
Petrozavodsk vs Ezeiza, Argentina
Petrozavodsk vs Charleston (city), Sc, Usa
Mae Sariang vs Merida
Atakpame vs Bahia Blanca
Sioux Lookout, On vs Medan, Sumatra
Bayankhongor vs Norfolk, Va
Balboa, Panama City vs Petrozavodsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Petrozavodsk