Vs > Pjatigorsk
Balboa, Panama City vs Pjatigorsk Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Kengtung, Myanmar
Balboa, Panama City vs Lawrence, Ks, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Gwavas Forest, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Matad, Mongolia
Pjatigorsk vs Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands
Pjatigorsk vs Kerch, Russia
Pjatigorsk vs Ubatuba, Brazil
Pjatigorsk vs Turin, Piedmont, Italy
Makurdi vs Phitsanulok/ Sarit
Tel Aviv vs Ertholmene, Christiansř
Hernando, Ms vs Rivadavia
Morondava vs Methoni
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Pjatigorsk, Russia is approximately 11,775 km or 7,317 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Pjatigorsk bearing 300.1° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 219° or SW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Pjatigorsk has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Pjatigorsk is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 18.3 °C (32.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.6 °C (40.7°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1351.5 mm (53.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1351.5 l/m² (33.17 US gal/ft²) or 13,515,000 l/ha (1,444,843 US gal/ac) more. About 3 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.8° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Pjatigorsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Pjatigorsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Pjatigorsk vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -19 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Condega, Nicaragua
Balboa, Panama City vs Burundi, Burundi
Balboa, Panama City vs Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Jackson, Tn, Usa
Pjatigorsk vs Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
Pjatigorsk vs Baltimore, Md, Usa
Pjatigorsk vs Jaskul, Kalmykia, Russia
Pjatigorsk vs Villa Maria Del Rio Seco, Argentina
Wajir vs Kathmandu
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan vs Dikson Island
Sherbrooke, Qc vs Kafironda
Columbia, Mo vs Tamatave/ Toamasina
Balboa, Panama City vs Pjatigorsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Pjatigorsk