Vs > Pureora Forest
Balboa, Panama City vs Pureora Forest Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Myitkyina, Myanmar
Balboa, Panama City vs Tofino, Bc, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Shizuoka, Japan
Pureora Forest vs Chahbahar, Iran
Pureora Forest vs Urbana, Il, Usa
Pureora Forest vs Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada
Pureora Forest vs Inchon, North Korea
Alghero vs Khovd
Songea vs Puente Del Inca
Cetyrehstolbovoj Il vs North Platte, Nebraska
Bangui vs Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Pureora Forest, New Zealand is approximately 11,921 km or 7,408 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Pureora Forest bearing 92.2° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 52.3° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Pureora Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Pureora Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 16.4 °C (29.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.1 °C (14.6°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 114.6 mm (4.5 in) more which is equivalent to 114.6 l/m² (2.81 US gal/ft²) or 1,146,000 l/ha (122,515 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Pureora Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Pureora Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Pureora Forest vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -73 (-3)
|| -75 (-3)
|| -109 (-4)
|| -51 (-2)
|| -3 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Nanaimo, Bc, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Urbana, Oh, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Ramsar, Iran
Balboa, Panama City vs Dayton, Oh, Usa
Pureora Forest vs Dalbandin, Pakistan
Pureora Forest vs Ammassalik, Greenland
Pureora Forest vs Kljuci, Russia
Pureora Forest vs Porto-Nacional, Brazil
Attu Island, Alaska vs Port-Said
Haparanda vs Senhor Do Bonfim
Hawkinsville, Ga vs Lower Hutt, Taita
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Pontianak, Borneo
Balboa, Panama City vs Pureora Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Pureora Forest
- Otorohanga, New Zealand - 44.2 kms (27.5 miles) NW
- Otorohanga, Glenbrook, New Zealand - 44.2 kms (27.5 miles) NW
- Rangitoto, New Zealand - 27.4 kms (17 miles) NW
- Te Kuiti, New Zealand - 39.8 kms (24.7 miles) WNW
- Glenochy, New Zealand - 59.5 kms (36.9 miles) W
- Tapuwae, New Zealand - 17.8 kms (11.1 miles) WSW
- Aria, Glenburn, New Zealand - 48.2 kms (29.9 miles) W
- Ongarue, New Zealand - 42.2 kms (26.2 miles) SW
- Ngapuke, New Zealand - 38.8 kms (24.1 miles) SSW
- Taumarunui, New Zealand - 48.1 kms (29.9 miles) SSW
- Arapuni, New Zealand - 50.8 kms (31.6 miles) N
- Putaruru, Lichfield, New Zealand - 50.2 kms (31.2 miles) NNE
- Maraetai, New Zealand - 25.4 kms (15.8 miles) NE
- Ngakuru, New Zealand - 56.2 kms (34.9 miles) ENE
- Whakamaru, New Zealand - 24.4 kms (15.2 miles) ENE
- Wairakei, New Zealand - 49.1 kms (30.5 miles) ESE
- Taupo Nzed, New Zealand - 49.9 kms (31 miles) ESE
- Hinemaiaia Dam, New Zealand - 59.4 kms (36.9 miles) SE
- Kuratau, New Zealand - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) SSE