Vs > Queenstown
Balboa, Panama City vs Queenstown Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Alma, Mi, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Columbus, Ohio, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Posadas, Argentina
Balboa, Panama City vs Macquarie Island, Australia
Queenstown vs Pago Pago, Tutuila, American Samoa
Queenstown vs Milan, Italy
Queenstown vs Gillam, Manitoba, Canada
Queenstown vs Caxias Do Sul, Brazil
Poltava vs Kutchan
Iwamizawa vs Luanda
Kolkata/ Calcutta vs Alicante, Costa Blanca
Constanz vs Keszthely
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Queenstown, New Zealand is approximately 12,412 km or 7,713 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Queenstown bearing 99.2° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 44.9° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Queenstown has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Queenstown is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 16.5 °C (29.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.3 °C (18.5°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1053.9 mm (41.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1053.9 l/m² (25.87 US gal/ft²) or 10,539,000 l/ha (1,126,689 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.5° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Queenstown.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Queenstown. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Queenstown vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -74 (-3)
|| -4 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Sandanski, Bulgaria
Balboa, Panama City vs Waingawa, New Zealand
Queenstown vs Santuck, Sc, Usa
Queenstown vs Charleston (municipal), Sc, Usa
Queenstown vs Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa
Queenstown vs Ophir, New Zealand
Bizerte vs Mexico City
Narvik, Nordland vs North Bend, Oregon
Anadyr vs Nebitdag
Appleby vs Apalachicola, Florida
Balboa, Panama City vs Queenstown Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Queenstown