Vs > Rangiora
Balboa, Panama City vs Rangiora Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Arad, Romania
Balboa, Panama City vs Dusanbe, Tajikistan
Balboa, Panama City vs Touggourt, Algeria
Balboa, Panama City vs Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand
Rangiora vs Sohag, Egypt
Rangiora vs Asuncion, Paraguay
Rangiora vs Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada
Rangiora vs Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway
Perales vs Lynchburg, Va
Misamfu vs Studsgård
Kosice vs Algiers
Ovruc vs Peshawar
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Rangiora, New Zealand is approximately 12,134 km or 7,540 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Rangiora bearing 95.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 47.1° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Rangiora has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Rangiora is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 15.5 °C (27.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.9 °C (16°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1239.7 mm (48.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1239.7 l/m² (30.43 US gal/ft²) or 12,397,000 l/ha (1,325,322 US gal/ac) more. About 2 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.8° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Rangiora.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Rangiora. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Rangiora vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -53 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs Kolda, Senegal
Balboa, Panama City vs Kings Park, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Balboa, Panama City vs Maradi, Niger
Balboa, Panama City vs Gabo Island, Australia
Rangiora vs Repetek, Turkmenistan
Rangiora vs Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada
Rangiora vs Alma, Mi, Usa
Rangiora vs Luxor, Egypt
Copenhagen vs Lerwick, Shetland Islands
Rumoi vs Yinchuan
Elko, Nv vs Hambantota
Bambui vs Blakely, Ga
Balboa, Panama City vs Rangiora Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Rangiora