Vs > Ras Al Kahimah
Balboa, Panama City vs Ras Al Kahimah Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Bedford, Ma, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Mombetsu, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Haikou, China
Balboa, Panama City vs Satu Mare, Romania
Ras Al Kahimah vs Wonsan, South Korea
Ras Al Kahimah vs Seymour, In, Usa
Ras Al Kahimah vs Carlinville, Il, Usa
Ras Al Kahimah vs Dijon, France
Kissidougou vs Pokegama Dam, Mn
Hillsboro, Il vs Caceres
Santa Maria vs Tanegashima
NÆSGÅRD vs Mutsu
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates is approximately 13,854 km or 8,609 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Ras Al Kahimah bearing 302.7° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 230.2° or SW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ras Al Kahimah has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- The average temperature is 0.2 °C (0.4°F) cooler.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.2 °C (27.4°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1771.2 mm (69.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1771.2 l/m² (43.47 US gal/ft²) or 17,712,000 l/ha (1,893,530 US gal/ac) more. About 14 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 9.5° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Ras Al Kahimah.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Ras Al Kahimah. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ras Al Kahimah vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -4 (-8)
|| -7 (-12)
|| -9 (-15)
|| -8 (-14)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -2 (-4)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|| -25 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs Hiroo, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
Balboa, Panama City vs Belize City, Belize
Balboa, Panama City vs La Ceiba, Honduras
Ras Al Kahimah vs Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada
Ras Al Kahimah vs Paulo Afonso, Brazil
Ras Al Kahimah vs Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand
Ras Al Kahimah vs Cape Bellavista, Italy
Laredo, Texas vs Pureora Forest
Georgetown vs Ica
Queenstown vs Vitim
Norman Wells, Northwest Territories vs Ed Dueim
Balboa, Panama City vs Ras Al Kahimah Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Ras Al Kahimah