Vs > Ras Elnakb
Balboa, Panama City vs Ras Elnakb Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay
Balboa, Panama City vs Qabala, Azerbaijan
Balboa, Panama City vs Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Goteborg-Save, Sweden
Ras Elnakb vs Dakhla, Egypt
Ras Elnakb vs Kamloops, Bc, Canada
Ras Elnakb vs Malacca, Malaysia
Ras Elnakb vs Thandwe, Myanmar
Kyra vs Kilkenny
Falun vs Cayenne
Labuan vs Hamilton, On
Bo vs Petrozavodsk
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Ras Elnakb, Egypt is approximately 11,795 km or 7,330 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Ras Elnakb bearing 290.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 235.6° or SW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ras Elnakb has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Ras Elnakb is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The average temperature is 7.1 °C (12.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.2 °C (27.4°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1884 mm (74.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1884 l/m² (46.24 US gal/ft²) or 18,840,000 l/ha (2,014,121 US gal/ac) more. About 95 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.4° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Ras Elnakb.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Ras Elnakb. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ras Elnakb vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs El Carano, Colombia
Balboa, Panama City vs Lake Charles, Louisiana, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Jalal Abad, Afghanistan
Balboa, Panama City vs Lungi, Sierra Leone
Ras Elnakb vs Ust-Maja, Russia
Ras Elnakb vs Taranto, Puglia, Italy
Ras Elnakb vs Stanley, Falkland Islands
Ras Elnakb vs Bergen - Florida, Norway
Seychelles vs Dargaville
Phuket (airport) vs Conception, Mo
Istanbul vs Casper, Wy
Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn vs Diyarbakir
Balboa, Panama City vs Ras Elnakb Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Ras Elnakb
- Port-Said, Egypt - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) NW
- El Arish, Egypt - 188.3 kms (117 miles) NNW
- Ismailia, Egypt - 267.9 kms (166.4 miles) WNW
- Cairo, Egypt - 329.6 kms (204.8 miles) W
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 225.3 kms (140 miles) W
- Helwan, Egypt - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) W
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 199.2 kms (123.8 miles) W
- St. Katrine, Egypt - 122.1 kms (75.9 miles) SW
- El Tor, Egypt - 188.8 kms (117.3 miles) SW
- Ras Nsrany, Egypt - 182.8 kms (113.6 miles) SSW
- Hurguada, Egypt - 290.5 kms (180.5 miles) SSW