Vs > Riverhead Forest
Balboa, Panama City vs Riverhead Forest Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Nemuro, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand
Balboa, Panama City vs Ust-Barguzin, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Brenham, Tx, Usa
Riverhead Forest vs Chateau Tongariro, New Zealand
Riverhead Forest vs Albany, Western Australia, Australia
Riverhead Forest vs Maizuru, Japan
Riverhead Forest vs Mt Makulu, Zambia
Batouri vs Nancy
Waipukurau vs Tampere
Goias vs Voronez
Hamilton, On vs Cherry Farm Hospital
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Riverhead Forest, New Zealand is approximately 12,015 km or 7,466 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Riverhead Forest bearing 92.2° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 54.1° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Riverhead Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Riverhead Forest is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average temperature is 12.8 °C (23°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.8 °C (12.2°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 510.2 mm (20.1 in) more which is equivalent to 510.2 l/m² (12.52 US gal/ft²) or 5,102,000 l/ha (545,438 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.3° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Riverhead Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Riverhead Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Riverhead Forest vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -67 (-3)
|| -84 (-3)
|| -58 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs Sejmcan, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Morada Nova, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Abilene, Tx, Usa
Riverhead Forest vs Teheran, Iran
Riverhead Forest vs Wake Island, Usa
Riverhead Forest vs Minsk, Belarus
Riverhead Forest vs Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
Turin, Piedmont vs Yaounde
Dayton, Oh vs Zamboanga, Mindanao
Monrovia vs Ilorin
Ivinhema vs Brookhaven City, Ms
Balboa, Panama City vs Riverhead Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Riverhead Forest
- Warkworth , New Zealand - 41.7 kms (25.9 miles) NNE
- Tiri Tiri, New Zealand - 35 kms (21.8 miles) ENE
- Okura Point, New Zealand - 17.4 kms (10.8 miles) NE
- Whenuapai, New Zealand - 4.5 kms (2.8 miles) E
- Auckland, Otara, New Zealand - 19.5 kms (12.1 miles) ESE
- Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand - 19.5 kms (12.1 miles) ESE
- Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand - 19.5 kms (12.1 miles) ESE
- Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand - 19.5 kms (12.1 miles) ESE
- Auckland City, New Zealand - 21 kms (13 miles) ESE
- Onehunga B.Council, New Zealand - 25.5 kms (15.8 miles) SE
- Auckland Airport, New Zealand - 33.2 kms (20.6 miles) SE
- Ardmore, New Zealand - 45.6 kms (28.3 miles) SE
- Kingseat, New Zealand - 44.1 kms (27.4 miles) SSE
- Pukekohe Bc, New Zealand - 58.1 kms (36.1 miles) SSE
- Waiuku Forest, New Zealand - 56.2 kms (34.9 miles) SSE