Vs > Roxburgh
Balboa, Panama City vs Roxburgh Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Cornwall, Vt, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Temuka, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Prince Albert, Sk, Canada
Roxburgh vs Madison, Ne, Usa
Roxburgh vs Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Roxburgh vs Aracuai, Brazil
Roxburgh vs Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia
Winslow, Az vs State University, Ms
Bakersfield, Ca vs Madison, Fl
Nara vs Burgos/ Villafria
Ouanaham vs Scott, Sk
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Roxburgh, New Zealand is approximately 12,360 km or 7,680 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Roxburgh bearing 98.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 44.5° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Roxburgh has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Roxburgh is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 16.2 °C (29.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.8 °C (17.6°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1436.5 mm (56.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1436.5 l/m² (35.26 US gal/ft²) or 14,365,000 l/ha (1,535,714 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.9° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Roxburgh.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Roxburgh. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Roxburgh vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|| -44 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
Balboa, Panama City vs Findlay, Oh, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Balboa, Panama City vs Sant’Angelo (Mount), Italy
Roxburgh vs Pickle Lake, On, Canada
Roxburgh vs Orenburg, Russia
Roxburgh vs Kawthaung, Myanmar
Roxburgh vs Lemnos, Greece
Hassakah vs Mexico City
Colorado Springs, Co vs Valladolid
Corrientes vs Alexandria/ Nouzha
Harrow, On vs Chateauroux
Balboa, Panama City vs Roxburgh Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Roxburgh
- Lauder Flat, New Zealand - 59.9 kms (37.3 miles) NNE
- Matakanui, New Zealand - 47.2 kms (29.3 miles) NNE
- Ophir, New Zealand - 45.4 kms (28.2 miles) NNE
- Clyde, Fraser St, New Zealand - 33.4 kms (20.7 miles) N
- Alexandra, New Zealand - 25 kms (15.5 miles) NNE
- Roxburgh, Hilltop, New Zealand - 11.3 kms (7 miles) SE
- Deep Stream, New Zealand - 55.3 kms (34.3 miles) ESE
- Raes Junction, New Zealand - 38.5 kms (23.9 miles) SSE
- Beaumont Nzfs, New Zealand - 44.2 kms (27.5 miles) SSE
- Lawrence, New Zealand - 56.9 kms (35.4 miles) SSE