Vs > Ruatoria
Balboa, Panama City vs Ruatoria Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Safford, Az, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs International Falls, Minnesota, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Verhojansk, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Bogdarin, Russia
Ruatoria vs Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada
Ruatoria vs Millen, Ga, Usa
Ruatoria vs Guaira, Brazil
Ruatoria vs Masatepe, Nicaragua
Coxim vs Grajau
Pergamino vs Porto-Alegre
Wajir vs Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador
Blenheim vs Wellington Aero
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Ruatoria, New Zealand is approximately 11,680 km or 7,258 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Ruatoria bearing 90.3° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 53° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ruatoria has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Ruatoria is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 12.5 °C (22.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.7 °C (13.9°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 59 mm (2.3 in) more which is equivalent to 59 l/m² (1.45 US gal/ft²) or 590,000 l/ha (63,075 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.4° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Ruatoria.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Ruatoria. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ruatoria vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -56 (-2)
|| -83 (-3)
|| -161 (-6)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -6 (0)
|| -14 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii
Balboa, Panama City vs Ecol. Agricula, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Bom J. Do Piaui, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Ruatoria vs Riga, Latvia
Ruatoria vs Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada
Ruatoria vs Bushehr, Iran
Ruatoria vs Quesnel, Bc, Canada
Steamboat Springs, Co vs Cambridge, Md
Kota vs Scott, Sk
Byron Bay, Nt vs Chon Buri/ Sattahip
Torun vs Cold Bay, Alaska
Balboa, Panama City vs Ruatoria Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Ruatoria
- Lottin Point, New Zealand - 41.1 kms (25.5 miles) NNW
- Rukuhanga, New Zealand - 45.5 kms (28.3 miles) NW
- Matarau, New Zealand - 34 kms (21.1 miles) NW
- Katoa, Whakaangiangi, New Zealand - 20.4 kms (12.7 miles) N
- Ruangarehu, New Zealand - 21.2 kms (13.2 miles) SW
- Te Puia Springs, New Zealand - 16.7 kms (10.4 miles) S
- Motu, New Zealand - 78.5 kms (48.8 miles) WSW
- Waipaoa, New Zealand - 57.7 kms (35.9 miles) SW
- Tolaga Bay, Mangatuna, New Zealand - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) S
- Otoko, New Zealand - 86.5 kms (53.8 miles) SW
- Mokairau, Pakarae, New Zealand - 63.3 kms (39.3 miles) S
- Ngatapa, Totangi Rd, New Zealand - 86.8 kms (53.9 miles) SSW
- Beckington, Waihirere, New Zealand - 82 kms (50.9 miles) SSW
- Gisborne, Manutuke, New Zealand - 88.1 kms (54.7 miles) SSW
- Gisborne, New Zealand - 89.2 kms (55.4 miles) SSW