Vs > Salamanca/ Matacan
Balboa, Panama City vs Salamanca/ Matacan Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Surat Thani, Thailand
Balboa, Panama City vs Orland, Norway
Balboa, Panama City vs Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Ashburton Council, New Zealand
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Yining, China
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Burgeo, Nf, Canada
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Great Falls, Montana, Usa
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Naxcivan, Azerbaijan
Guaira vs Williamsburg, Va
Long Beach, Ca vs Bergamo
Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co vs Aparri, Luzon
Pergamino vs Palermo/ Point Raisi
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain is approximately 8,019 km or 4,983 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Salamanca/ Matacan bearing 266.4° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 229.7° or SW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Salamanca/ Matacan has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Salamanca/ Matacan is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 15.4 °C (27.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.3 °C (27.5°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1515.5 mm (59.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1515.5 l/m² (37.19 US gal/ft²) or 15,155,000 l/ha (1,620,170 US gal/ac) more. About 5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.8° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Salamanca/ Matacan.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|| -18 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Lincoln, Ne, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Christchurch, Bromley, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Ohakea, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Xichang, China
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Danmarkshavn, Greenland
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Socotra, Yemen
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Low Head, Australia
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Tacna, Peru
Alicante, Costa Blanca vs St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo
Amite, La vs Zagreb
Bejaia vs Valladolid
Cleveland, Ohio vs Barquisimeto
Balboa, Panama City vs Salamanca/ Matacan Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Salamanca/ Matacan
- Gijon, Spain - 288.3 kms (179.1 miles) N
- Oviedo, Spain - 268 kms (166.5 miles) N
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 267.5 kms (166.2 miles) N
- Vigo/ Peinador, Spain - 296.3 kms (184.1 miles) WNW
- Melgaço, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal - 263.9 kms (164 miles) WNW
- Braganca, Portugal - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) NW
- Porto , Portugal - 260.8 kms (162.1 miles) W
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 183.2 kms (113.8 miles) WSW
- Coimbra, Portugal - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) WSW
- Caceres, Spain - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) SSW
- Portalegre, Portugal - 247.7 kms (153.9 miles) SW
- Badajoz, Spain - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) SSW
- Evora, Portugal - 336 kms (208.8 miles) SW