Vs > San Sebastian/ Igueldo
Balboa, Panama City vs San Sebastian/ Igueldo Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Concordia, Argentina
Balboa, Panama City vs Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Atakpame, Togo
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Gyzyletrek, Turkmenistan
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Vanavara, Russia
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Rundu, Kavango
Trondheim vs Gillam, Manitoba
Cape Scott, Bc vs Sibiu
Samsun vs Oita
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain is approximately 8,316 km or 5,168 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from San Sebastian/ Igueldo bearing 268° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 227.4° or SW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas San Sebastian/ Igueldo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas San Sebastian/ Igueldo is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 14 °C (25.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.7 °C (15.7°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 322.8 mm (12.7 in) more which is equivalent to 322.8 l/m² (7.92 US gal/ft²) or 3,228,000 l/ha (345,095 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.1° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in San Sebastian/ Igueldo.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -114 (-4)
|| -99 (-4)
|| -118 (-5)
|| -95 (-4)
|| -13 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Restauracion, Dominican Republic
Balboa, Panama City vs Sandanski, Bulgaria
Balboa, Panama City vs Quesnel, Bc, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Mexia, Tx, Usa
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Mamou, Guinea
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Talladega, Al, Usa
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Linz, Austria
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Harnosand, Sweden
Milford Sound vs Jagdalpur
Chelsea, Vt vs Perth, Western Australia
Spooner, Wi vs Fayette, Ia
Cleveland, Ohio vs Ruoqiang
Balboa, Panama City vs San Sebastian/ Igueldo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near San Sebastian/ Igueldo
- Gijon, Spain - 291.4 kms (181.1 miles) W
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) W
- Oviedo, Spain - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) W
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 309 kms (192 miles) W
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 98 kms (60.9 miles) SSW
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) SW
- Valladolid, Spain - 289.8 kms (180.1 miles) SW
- Madrid, Spain - 339.9 kms (211.2 miles) SSW
- Madrid (B), Spain - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) SSW