Vs > Santa Rosa C.
Balboa, Panama City vs Santa Rosa C. Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Alger ( Dar El Beida ), Algeria
Balboa, Panama City vs Arad, Romania
Balboa, Panama City vs Pawnee City, Ne, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Tanta, Egypt
Santa Rosa C. vs Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy
Santa Rosa C. vs Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada
Santa Rosa C. vs Prince Albert, Sk, Canada
Santa Rosa C. vs Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada
Zamboanga City vs Lencois
Cologne vs Clarksville, Tn
Ganca vs Vermilion, Ab
Yorkton, Sk vs Alexandria/ Nouzha
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Santa Rosa C., Honduras is approximately 1,195 km or 742 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Santa Rosa C. bearing 121.8° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 123.7° or ESE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Santa Rosa C. has a subtropical highland climate with dry winters (Cwb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Santa Rosa C. is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 6.9 °C (12.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.3 °C (4.1°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 323.4 mm (12.7 in) more which is equivalent to 323.4 l/m² (7.94 US gal/ft²) or 3,234,000 l/ha (345,736 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 1.9° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Santa Rosa C..
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Santa Rosa C.. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Santa Rosa C. vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -4 (0)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -108 (-4)
|| -12 (0)
|| -96 (-4)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Kunduz, Afghanistan
Balboa, Panama City vs Orenburg, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Talbotton, Ga, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Bulls, Flockhouse, New Zealand
Santa Rosa C. vs Long Beach, Ca, Usa
Santa Rosa C. vs Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia
Santa Rosa C. vs Hays, Ks, Usa
Santa Rosa C. vs Sassari, Sardinia, Italy
Cape Smidta vs Goose, Nf
Tanegashima vs Randers
Parakou vs Brasilia
Cincinnati, Ky vs Malarg E
Balboa, Panama City vs Santa Rosa C. Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Santa Rosa C.
- Belize City, Belize - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) N
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 231.2 kms (143.6 miles) ENE
- Tela, Honduras - 173.8 kms (108 miles) NE
- La Mesa, Honduras - 117.6 kms (73.1 miles) NE
- Catacamas, Honduras - 306.6 kms (190.5 miles) E
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 187.4 kms (116.4 miles) ESE
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 279.8 kms (173.9 miles) ESE
- Condega, Nicaragua - 301.7 kms (187.5 miles) ESE
- Choluteca, Honduras - 240.1 kms (149.2 miles) SE
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 408.1 kms (253.6 miles) ESE
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 298.2 kms (185.3 miles) SE
- Managua, Nicaragua - 393.5 kms (244.5 miles) SE
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 427.7 kms (265.8 miles) SE