Vs > Sejmcan
Balboa, Panama City vs Sejmcan Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Bko-S, Mali
Balboa, Panama City vs Juiz De Fora, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Winslow, Az, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Felixstowe, England, Uk
Sejmcan vs Lastourville, Gabon
Sejmcan vs Windsor, Il, Usa
Sejmcan vs Milbank, Sd, Usa
Sejmcan vs Milan, Mn, Usa
Milan, Mn vs Oakdale, Ne
Zyryanka vs Saratov
Oconto, Wi vs Waingawa
Tennant Crk Post Office vs Sur
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Sejmcan, Russia is approximately 10,892 km or 6,768 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Sejmcan bearing 51.8° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 158.8° or SSE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Sejmcan has a boreal subarctic climate with dry summers (Dsc).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Sejmcan is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 38.3 °C (68.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 50.3 °C (90.5°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1593.2 mm (62.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1593.2 l/m² (39.1 US gal/ft²) or 15,932,000 l/ha (1,703,237 US gal/ac) more. About 6 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 46.6° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Sejmcan.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Sejmcan. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sejmcan vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Longreach, Australia
Balboa, Panama City vs Christchurch, Bromley, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Arad, Romania
Balboa, Panama City vs Zugspitze, Germany
Sejmcan vs Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada
Sejmcan vs Repetek, Turkmenistan
Sejmcan vs Tallin, Estonia
Sejmcan vs Unzendake, Japan
Kinshasa vs Borzja
Roseau, Mn vs San Antonio Del Tachira
Sakon Nakhon vs Lyon
Torino/ Caselle vs Belmullet
Balboa, Panama City vs Sejmcan Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Sejmcan
- Cetyrehstolbovoj Il, Russia - 960.1 kms (596.6 miles) NNE
- Ilirnej, Russia - 869.7 kms (540.4 miles) NE
- Ust-Oloj, Russia - 522.4 kms (324.7 miles) NE
- Markovo, Russia - 901.9 kms (560.5 miles) ENE
- Kamenskoe, Russia - 702.9 kms (436.8 miles) E
- Korf, Russia - 770.4 kms (478.8 miles) ESE
- Ust'Vajampolka, Russia - 612.6 kms (380.6 miles) SE
- Kljuci, Russia - 871.7 kms (541.7 miles) SE
- Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia - 939.2 kms (583.6 miles) SE
- Ica, Russia - 834.8 kms (518.8 miles) SSE