Vs > Shiraz
Balboa, Panama City vs Shiraz Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Oviedo, Spain
Balboa, Panama City vs Victoria (airport), Bc, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Puttalam, Sri Lanka
Balboa, Panama City vs Volterra, Italy
Shiraz vs Laramie, Wy, Usa
Shiraz vs Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia
Shiraz vs Koneurgench, Turkmenistan
Shiraz vs Lexington, Va, Usa
Haboro vs Lewiston, Id
Analalava vs Tylstrup
Roberval, Qc vs Obihiro
Healdsburg, Ca vs Male
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Shiraz, Iran is approximately 13,343 km or 8,291 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Shiraz bearing 302.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 228.1° or SW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Shiraz has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Shiraz is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 9.4 °C (16.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.5 °C (40.5°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1598.4 mm (62.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1598.4 l/m² (39.23 US gal/ft²) or 15,984,000 l/ha (1,708,796 US gal/ac) more. About 6 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.4° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Shiraz.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Shiraz. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Shiraz vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-1)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -2 (-3)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -38 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Masatepe, Nicaragua
Balboa, Panama City vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Balboa, Panama City vs Karesuando, Sweden
Balboa, Panama City vs Cape Reinga, New Zealand
Shiraz vs Bethel, Alaska, Usa
Shiraz vs Hughenden, Queensland, Australia
Shiraz vs Krasnodar, Russia
Shiraz vs Kapuskasing (cda), On, Canada
Portage, Wi vs Treviso
Hamamatsu vs Ternej
Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn vs Vitebsk
Daltonganj vs Dresden
Balboa, Panama City vs Shiraz Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Shiraz