Vs > St. Katrine
Balboa, Panama City vs St. Katrine Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Sedan, Ks, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Syktyvkar, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Kathmandu, Nepal
Balboa, Panama City vs Uttaradit East, Thailand
St. Katrine vs Goycay, Azerbaijan
St. Katrine vs Goias, Brazil
St. Katrine vs Kaunas, Lithuania
St. Katrine vs Ust-Oloj, Russia
Malin Head vs Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha
Savannakhet vs Wallaceville
Lastourville vs Salto
Mwinilunga vs Constanta
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and St. Katrine, Egypt is approximately 11,764 km or 7,311 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from St. Katrine bearing 289.8° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 236.7° or WSW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas St. Katrine has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas St. Katrine is in or near the warm temperate desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 8.3 °C (15°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15 °C (27°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1883 mm (74.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1883 l/m² (46.21 US gal/ft²) or 18,830,000 l/ha (2,013,052 US gal/ac) more. About 90 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.5° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in St. Katrine.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to St. Katrine. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of St. Katrine vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Shambat, Sudan
Balboa, Panama City vs Saga, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Tuapse, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
St. Katrine vs Ust-Cilma, Russia
St. Katrine vs Yinchuan, China
St. Katrine vs Fillmore, Ut, Usa
St. Katrine vs Antalya, Turkey
Suphan Buri vs West Palm Beach, Fl
Berkeley, Ca vs Waimihia Forest
Merida vs Detroit Lakes, Mn
Monte Azul vs Takamatsu
Balboa, Panama City vs St. Katrine Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near St. Katrine
- Port-Said, Egypt - 337.7 kms (209.9 miles) NNW
- El Arish, Egypt - 266.4 kms (165.6 miles) N
- Ismailia, Egypt - 275.2 kms (171 miles) NW
- Cairo, Egypt - 301.6 kms (187.4 miles) WNW
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 203 kms (126.2 miles) NW
- Helwan, Egypt - 293.9 kms (182.7 miles) WNW
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) NW
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 291.9 kms (181.4 miles) W
- El Tor, Egypt - 66.8 kms (41.5 miles) SW
- Minya, Egypt - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) W
- Hurguada, Egypt - 174.2 kms (108.2 miles) SSW
- Sohag, Egypt - 332.3 kms (206.5 miles) SW