Vs > Tahrir
Balboa, Panama City vs Tahrir Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Stanley, Falkland Islands
Balboa, Panama City vs Bettles, Ak, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Ras-Sedr, Egypt
Balboa, Panama City vs Kenton, Ok, Usa
Tahrir vs Juzno-Sahalinsk, Russia
Tahrir vs Moncton, Nb, Canada
Tahrir vs Milan, Mn, Usa
Tahrir vs Azua, Dominican Republic
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Karlsruhe
Victoria, Tx vs Gyzylarbat
Patras vs Alghero
Sadovo vs Tooele, Ut
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Tahrir, Egypt is approximately 11,386 km or 7,075 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Tahrir bearing 288.4° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 235.7° or SW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Tahrir has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Tahrir is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 7.1 °C (12.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.5 °C (22.5°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1870 mm (73.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1870 l/m² (45.89 US gal/ft²) or 18,700,000 l/ha (1,999,154 US gal/ac) more. About 56 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.5° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Tahrir.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Tahrir. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Tahrir vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Balboa, Panama City vs Mafraq, Jordan
Balboa, Panama City vs Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia
Balboa, Panama City vs Whatawhata, New Zealand
Tahrir vs Castro, Paranį, Brazil
Tahrir vs Parintins, Brazil
Tahrir vs Barnaul, Russia
Tahrir vs Cleveland, Ohio, Usa
Regina (cda), Sk vs Sapporo
Ertholmene, Christiansų vs Takamatsu
Broken Bow, Ne vs Sodankyla, Lapland
Lihue, Kauai vs Leninbad
Balboa, Panama City vs Tahrir Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Tahrir
- Port-Said, Egypt - 162.4 kms (100.9 miles) ENE
- El Arish, Egypt - 303 kms (188.3 miles) E
- Tanta, Egypt - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ENE
- Ismailia, Egypt - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) E
- Cairo, Egypt - 91 kms (56.5 miles) SE
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 190.7 kms (118.5 miles) ESE
- Helwan, Egypt - 107.5 kms (66.8 miles) SE
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) ESE
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 179.3 kms (111.4 miles) SSE
- Minya, Egypt - 285.4 kms (177.4 miles) S