Vs > Taiaroa Head
Balboa, Panama City vs Taiaroa Head Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Port-Au-Prince, Haiti
Balboa, Panama City vs Damascus (Intl), Syria
Balboa, Panama City vs Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile
Balboa, Panama City vs Pituffik/ Thule Air Base, Greenland
Taiaroa Head vs Bodo, Nordland, Norway
Taiaroa Head vs Lawrence, Ma, Usa
Taiaroa Head vs Melilla, Spain
Taiaroa Head vs Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk
Bo vs Tunis
Merida vs Tokyo
Pasni, Balochistan vs Tateno
Miyako vs Beaver City, Ne
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Taiaroa Head, New Zealand is approximately 12,246 km or 7,610 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Taiaroa Head bearing 98° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 44.4° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Taiaroa Head has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The mean annual temperature is 16.4 °C (29.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.2 °C (9.4°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1257.1 mm (49.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1257.1 l/m² (30.85 US gal/ft²) or 12,571,000 l/ha (1,343,923 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.2° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Taiaroa Head.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Taiaroa Head. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Taiaroa Head vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -49 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Mitzic, Gabon
Balboa, Panama City vs Conceição do Mato Dentro, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Paso De Los Libres, Argentina
Balboa, Panama City vs Zhob, Pakistan
Taiaroa Head vs Memphis, Tennessee, Usa
Taiaroa Head vs Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa
Taiaroa Head vs Salina Cruz, Oaxacu, Mexico
Taiaroa Head vs Anderson, Sc, Usa
Charles City, Ia vs Campo Mourao
Beaver City, Ne vs Tunis
Helwan vs Ganca
Gorlitz vs Muharraq
Balboa, Panama City vs Taiaroa Head Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Taiaroa Head
- Glendale, New Zealand - 50 kms (31.1 miles) NNW
- Middlemarch, Garthmyl, New Zealand - 54.8 kms (34.1 miles) WNW
- Cherry Farm Hospital, New Zealand - 18.2 kms (11.3 miles) NNW
- Pinewood, New Zealand - 37.6 kms (23.3 miles) W
- Lee Flat, New Zealand - 55.3 kms (34.4 miles) W
- Ross Creek, New Zealand - 18.9 kms (11.8 miles) WSW
- Sullivan Dam, New Zealand - 17.7 kms (11 miles) WSW
- Whare Flat, New Zealand - 25.1 kms (15.6 miles) WSW
- Balmoral, Outram, New Zealand - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) WSW
- Dunedin, Btl Gardens, New Zealand - 20.3 kms (12.6 miles) SW
- Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand - 43.9 kms (27.3 miles) WSW
- Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand - 23.7 kms (14.7 miles) SW
- Burnside, New Zealand - 26.7 kms (16.6 miles) SW
- Southern Reservoir, New Zealand - 26.7 kms (16.6 miles) SW
- Berwick Forest, New Zealand - 56.3 kms (35 miles) WSW
- Waihola, New Zealand - 58.7 kms (36.5 miles) WSW