Vs > Tauherenikau
Balboa, Panama City vs Tauherenikau Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Hughenden, Queensland, Australia
Balboa, Panama City vs Miyakejima, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Helwan, Egypt
Balboa, Panama City vs Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada
Tauherenikau vs Charleston (city), Sc, Usa
Tauherenikau vs Takaroa, French Polynesia
Tauherenikau vs Bondoukou, Ivory Coast
Tauherenikau vs Blue River, Bc, Canada
Charlottesville, Va vs Port Jervis, Ny
Rockwell City, Ia vs Te Aroha
Amman vs Yap Island/ Caroline Islands
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Monywa
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Tauherenikau, New Zealand is approximately 11,923 km or 7,409 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Tauherenikau bearing 93.1° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 49.6° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Tauherenikau has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Tauherenikau is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 14.2 °C (25.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8 °C (14.4°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 815.2 mm (32.1 in) more which is equivalent to 815.2 l/m² (20.01 US gal/ft²) or 8,152,000 l/ha (871,503 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.6° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Tauherenikau.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Tauherenikau. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Tauherenikau vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -75 (-3)
|| -19 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
Balboa, Panama City vs Atar, Mauritania
Balboa, Panama City vs Ye, Myanmar
Balboa, Panama City vs Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada
Tauherenikau vs Abadan, Iran
Tauherenikau vs Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Tauherenikau vs Mokau, Mohakatino Stn, New Zealand
Tauherenikau vs Pakse, Laos
Oodnadatta, South Australia vs Lake Tekapo
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Auckland City
Hendersonville, Nc vs Norfolk Island
Berbera vs La Tuque, Qc
Balboa, Panama City vs Tauherenikau Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Tauherenikau
- Wairarapa Cadet Farm, New Zealand - 24.7 kms (15.3 miles) ENE
- Greytown P.O., New Zealand - 10.1 kms (6.2 miles) ENE
- Woodside, New Zealand - 5.6 kms (3.5 miles) N
- Gladstone, Bannockburn, New Zealand - 21 kms (13.1 miles) E
- The Downs, New Zealand - 15.5 kms (9.6 miles) E
- Longbush, Eringa Stn, New Zealand - 21.7 kms (13.5 miles) ESE
- Martinbor, Riverside, New Zealand - 10.1 kms (6.2 miles) ESE
- Waikoukou, Longbush, New Zealand - 21.6 kms (13.4 miles) ESE
- Martinborough, New Zealand - 12.5 kms (7.8 miles) SE
- Mahaki, New Zealand - 11.9 kms (7.4 miles) SSE
- Martinboro, Puruatanga, New Zealand - 15.8 kms (9.8 miles) SE