Vs > Te Wera Forest
Balboa, Panama City vs Te Wera Forest Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Malatya, Turkey
Balboa, Panama City vs Ust-Oloj, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Ashley Forest, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Te Wera Forest vs Tidjikdja, Mauritania
Te Wera Forest vs Razdel’Naja, Ukraine
Te Wera Forest vs D’Uccle, Belgium
Te Wera Forest vs Red Lodge, Mt, Usa
Whenuapai vs Troicko-Pecerskoe
Bikaner vs Dease Lake, Bc
Ivano-Frankovsk vs Lisbon
Princeton, In vs Bethlehem, Nh
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Te Wera Forest, New Zealand is approximately 11,999 km or 7,457 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Te Wera Forest bearing 93° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 51.6° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Te Wera Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Te Wera Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 15.1 °C (27.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.5 °C (13.5°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 82.8 mm (3.3 in) more which is equivalent to 82.8 l/m² (2.03 US gal/ft²) or 828,000 l/ha (88,519 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.7° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Te Wera Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Te Wera Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Wera Forest vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -104 (-4)
|| -79 (-3)
|| -117 (-5)
|| -69 (-3)
|| -5 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs Raga, Sudan
Balboa, Panama City vs Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Perales, Colombia
Balboa, Panama City vs Pichilingue, Ecuador
Te Wera Forest vs Choshi, Japan
Te Wera Forest vs Newark, Nj, Usa
Te Wera Forest vs Maine Soroa, Niger
Te Wera Forest vs Kerkira, Greece
Ottawa, Il vs Dabaa
Williston, North Dakota vs Clarinda, Ia
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Enugu
Zamboanga, Mindanao vs Normanton, Queensland
Balboa, Panama City vs Te Wera Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Wera Forest
- Uruti, New Zealand - 27.9 kms (17.4 miles) N
- New Plymouth, New Zealand - 42.1 kms (26.2 miles) NW
- Waitara, New Zealand - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) NW
- Inglewood, New Zealand - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) WNW
- Purangi, New Zealand - 10.3 kms (6.4 miles) NW
- Tarata, New Zealand - 20.9 kms (13 miles) WNW
- Pukeiti, New Zealand - 54.6 kms (33.9 miles) W
- Tariki Hydro, New Zealand - 28.7 kms (17.8 miles) W
- Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.5 miles) WSW
- Dawson Falls, New Zealand - 43.1 kms (26.8 miles) WSW
- Eltham, New Zealand - 36.3 kms (22.6 miles) SW
- Riverlea, New Zealand - 51 kms (31.7 miles) WSW
- Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) SW
- Inaha, New Zealand - 53.9 kms (33.5 miles) SW