Vs > Temuka
Balboa, Panama City vs Temuka Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Bayramaly, Turkmenistan
Balboa, Panama City vs Quba, Azerbaijan
Balboa, Panama City vs Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Dusanbe, Tajikistan
Temuka vs Centralia, Wa, Usa
Temuka vs Keetmanshoop, Namibia
Temuka vs Meknes, Morocco
Temuka vs Thandwe, Myanmar
Hays, Ks vs En Nahud
Chippewa Lake, Oh vs Babanusa
Upper Sandusky, Oh vs Udon Thani
Antofagasta vs Yap Island/ Caroline Islands
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Temuka, New Zealand is approximately 12,226 km or 7,598 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Temuka bearing 97° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 46° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Temuka has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Temuka is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 16.1 °C (29°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.7 °C (15.7°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1283.5 mm (50.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1283.5 l/m² (31.5 US gal/ft²) or 12,835,000 l/ha (1,372,147 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.7° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Temuka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Temuka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Temuka vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -51 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs En Nahud, Sudan
Balboa, Panama City vs Charjew, Turkmenistan
Balboa, Panama City vs Garanhuns, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Summerville, Sc, Usa
Temuka vs Vestervig, Denmark
Temuka vs Kassel, Germany
Temuka vs Maracay, Venezuela
Temuka vs Cape Bellavista, Italy
Appleby vs Burns, Oregon
Wairapukao Forest vs Methoni
Catanduva vs Kalgoorlie, Western Australia
Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming vs Suphan Buri
Balboa, Panama City vs Temuka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Temuka