Vs > Ullungdo Island
Balboa, Panama City vs Ullungdo Island Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Murree, Pakistan
Balboa, Panama City vs S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic
Balboa, Panama City vs Nzerekore, Guinea
Balboa, Panama City vs San, Mali
Ullungdo Island vs Cozzo Spadaro, Italy
Ullungdo Island vs Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Usa
Ullungdo Island vs Floriano, Brazil
Ullungdo Island vs Newnan, Ga, Usa
Decatur, Il vs Ithaca, Ny
Visakhapatnam vs Danmarkshavn
Quito vs Djibouti
Los Andes vs Aikawa
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Ullungdo Island, North Korea is approximately 13,957 km or 8,673 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Ullungdo Island bearing 38° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 150.4° or SSE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ullungdo Island has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- The mean temperature is 15 °C (26.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.1 °C (38°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 676.3 mm (26.6 in) more which is equivalent to 676.3 l/m² (16.6 US gal/ft²) or 6,763,000 l/ha (723,010 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.3° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Ullungdo Island.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Ullungdo Island. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ullungdo Island vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -78 (-3)
|| -58 (-2)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -19 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Geneva, Switzerland
Balboa, Panama City vs Surin, Thailand
Balboa, Panama City vs Ibirite, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Cairo, Illinois, Usa
Ullungdo Island vs London, On, Canada
Ullungdo Island vs Kushka, Turkmenistan
Ullungdo Island vs Resia Pass, Italy
Ullungdo Island vs Seattle, Washington, Usa
Karoi vs Covington, Tn
Williston, North Dakota vs Ho Chi Minh
Sadovo vs Toledo, Ia
Fort Worth, Tx vs Kostroma
Balboa, Panama City vs Ullungdo Island Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Ullungdo Island