Vs > Ust-Cilma
Balboa, Panama City vs Ust-Cilma Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs La Victoria, Paraguay
Balboa, Panama City vs Kankan, Guinea
Balboa, Panama City vs Salyan, Azerbaijan
Balboa, Panama City vs Talladega, Al, Usa
Ust-Cilma vs Base Antartica Arturo P, Antarctica
Ust-Cilma vs Hoseda-Hard, Russia
Ust-Cilma vs Ituacu, Brazil
Ust-Cilma vs Alert Bay, Bc, Canada
Elko, Nv vs Hightstown, Nj
Erzincan vs Frunze
Podgorica vs Nar’Jan-Mar
Raseiniai vs Vrfu Omu
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Ust-Cilma, Russia is approximately 10,851 km or 6,743 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Ust-Cilma bearing 312° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 198.2° or SSW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ust-Cilma has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Ust-Cilma is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 28.9 °C (52°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.9 °C (57.4°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1338.5 mm (52.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1338.5 l/m² (32.85 US gal/ft²) or 13,385,000 l/ha (1,430,945 US gal/ac) more. About 3 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 49.1° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Ust-Cilma.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Ust-Cilma. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ust-Cilma vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -3 (0)
|| -19 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Safi, Morocco
Balboa, Panama City vs Prachin Buri, Thailand
Balboa, Panama City vs Watertown, Sd, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand
Ust-Cilma vs Urumqi, Sinkiang, China
Ust-Cilma vs Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand
Ust-Cilma vs Taiaroa Head, New Zealand
Ust-Cilma vs Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada
Brighton, England vs Manhattan, Ks
Udon Thani vs Owase
Quebec City, Quebec vs Zante/ Zakinthos
Athens, Ga vs Pyongyang
Balboa, Panama City vs Ust-Cilma Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Ust-Cilma
- Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia - 773 kms (480.4 miles) N
- Malye Karmakuly, Russia - 772 kms (479.7 miles) N
- Nar'Jan-Mar, Russia - 246 kms (152.8 miles) N
- Hoseda-Hard, Russia - 366.5 kms (227.7 miles) ENE
- Salekhard, Russia - 661.8 kms (411.3 miles) ENE
- Pecora, Russia - 228.9 kms (142.2 miles) E
- Berezovo, Russia - 629.1 kms (390.9 miles) E
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 358.5 kms (222.8 miles) SE
- Njaksimvol', Russia - 535.8 kms (332.9 miles) SE
- Ivdel', Russia - 668.9 kms (415.7 miles) SE
- Cerdyn', Russia - 599.3 kms (372.4 miles) SSE