Vs > Velikie Luki
Balboa, Panama City vs Velikie Luki Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Port Jervis, Ny, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Casablanca, Cuba
Balboa, Panama City vs Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan
Balboa, Panama City vs Moroni, Comoros
Velikie Luki vs Sioux City, Ia, Usa
Velikie Luki vs Melo, Uruguay
Velikie Luki vs Dongola, Sudan
Velikie Luki vs Sohag, Egypt
Maizuru vs Yakima, Wa
Faya vs Vigna Di Valle
Tokushima vs Nikolayevsk Na Amure
Timaru vs Ocotal
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Velikie Luki, Russia is approximately 10,383 km or 6,452 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Velikie Luki bearing 291.7° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 211.4° or SSW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Velikie Luki has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Velikie Luki is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 22.2 °C (39.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.3 °C (41.9°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1285.7 mm (50.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1285.7 l/m² (31.55 US gal/ft²) or 12,857,000 l/ha (1,374,499 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 40.1° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Velikie Luki.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Velikie Luki. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Velikie Luki vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|| -23 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Kap Tobin, Greenland
Balboa, Panama City vs Maradi, Niger
Balboa, Panama City vs Decatur, Il, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Saratov, Russia
Velikie Luki vs Walla Walla, Washington, Usa
Velikie Luki vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
Velikie Luki vs Latronico, Italy
Velikie Luki vs Tibooburra, Australia
Faro vs Kingston, On
Nago vs Vologda
Edirne vs Cajamarca
Burlington, Vt vs Rangoon, Yangon
Balboa, Panama City vs Velikie Luki Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Velikie Luki
- Saint Petersburg, Russia - 402.6 kms (250.2 miles) N
- Leningrad, Russia - 402.6 kms (250.2 miles) N
- Tartu, Estonia - 327.9 kms (203.7 miles) NW
- Ainazi, Latvia - 413.3 kms (256.8 miles) WNW
- Pskov, Russia - 213.6 kms (132.7 miles) NW
- Riga, Latvia - 411.2 kms (255.5 miles) WNW
- Birzai, Lithuania - 361.1 kms (224.4 miles) W
- Daugavpils, Latvia - 249.5 kms (155 miles) W
- Utena, Lithuania - 326.5 kms (202.9 miles) WSW
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 385.2 kms (239.4 miles) WSW
- Vitebsk, Belarus - 124.1 kms (77.1 miles) S
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 396.4 kms (246.3 miles) WSW
- Mogilev, Belarus - 268.3 kms (166.7 miles) S
- Minsk, Belarus - 329.2 kms (204.6 miles) SW