Vs > Vytegra
Balboa, Panama City vs Vytegra Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Tot’Ma, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion
Balboa, Panama City vs Vientiane, Laos
Balboa, Panama City vs Temuka, New Zealand
Vytegra vs Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa
Vytegra vs El Paso, Texas, Usa
Vytegra vs Campo Mourao, Brazil
Vytegra vs Santa Maria, Portugal
Fukue vs Vytegra
Xacmaz vs Zagreb
Chimbay vs Timaru
Dunedin (Aero) vs Millen, Ga
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Vytegra, Russia is approximately 10,477 km or 6,510 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Vytegra bearing 297.1° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 205.9° or SSW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Vytegra has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Vytegra is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 24.3 °C (43.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.6 °C (47.9°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1221 mm (48.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1221 l/m² (29.97 US gal/ft²) or 12,210,000 l/ha (1,305,330 US gal/ac) more. About 2 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 44.8° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Vytegra.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Vytegra. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Vytegra vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -6 (0)
|| -23 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Minonk, Il, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Tarialan, Mongolia
Balboa, Panama City vs Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Vytegra vs Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Vytegra vs New Hampton, Ia, Usa
Vytegra vs Blakely, Ga, Usa
Vytegra vs Maastricht, Netherlands
Smara vs Teofilo Otoni
Goias vs Pyi
Cape Palinuro, Campania vs Melo
Irako vs Ennadai Lake, Nunavut
Balboa, Panama City vs Vytegra Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Vytegra
- Gridino, Russia - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) N
- Kem, Russia - 446.7 kms (277.6 miles) N
- Reboly, Russia - 426.8 kms (265.2 miles) NW
- Kuopio, Finland - 503.8 kms (313 miles) WNW
- Joensuu, Finland - 402.2 kms (249.9 miles) WNW
- Petrozavodsk, Russia - 146.7 kms (91.1 miles) NW
- Sortovala, Russia - 315.6 kms (196.1 miles) WNW
- Lappeenranta, Finland - 444.5 kms (276.2 miles) W
- Saint Petersburg, Russia - 356.8 kms (221.7 miles) WSW
- Leningrad, Russia - 356.8 kms (221.7 miles) WSW
- Novgorod, Russia - 402.7 kms (250.3 miles) SW