Vs > Waimate
Balboa, Panama City vs Waimate Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs La Coruna, Spain
Balboa, Panama City vs Bucyrus, Oh, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Les Escaldes, Andorra
Balboa, Panama City vs Mangochi, Malawi
Waimate vs Rashad, Sudan
Waimate vs Shendi, Sudan
Waimate vs Mpika, Zambia
Waimate vs Ohakea, New Zealand
Zamiin-Uud vs San Fernando De Apure
Cape Frasca vs Acapulco
Hailar vs Quang Tri
Sena Madureira vs Lampasas, Tx
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Waimate, New Zealand is approximately 12,237 km or 7,604 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Waimate bearing 97.3° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 45.5° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Waimate has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The average annual temperature is 15.5 °C (27.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.1 °C (14.6°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1267.3 mm (49.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1267.3 l/m² (31.1 US gal/ft²) or 12,673,000 l/ha (1,354,828 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.2° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Waimate.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Waimate. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Waimate vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -56 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Yazd, Iran
Balboa, Panama City vs Houston, Texas, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Lewisburg, Wv, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Tuapse, Russia
Waimate vs Fresno, California, Usa
Waimate vs Fort Collins, Co, Usa
Waimate vs Cheju, North Korea
Waimate vs Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil
Saki vs Kengtung
Concepcion-Carriel Sur vs Merauke, Papua
Blakely, Ga vs Palermo, Sicily
Moose Jaw, Sk vs Zambezi
Balboa, Panama City vs Waimate Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Waimate
- Cave, Heatherleigh, New Zealand - 46.8 kms (29.1 miles) NNW
- Mt Nimrod, New Zealand - 36.4 kms (22.6 miles) NNW
- Foxdown, New Zealand - 29.7 kms (18.5 miles) NNW
- Hunter, Sodwall, New Zealand - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) N
- Lake Waitaki, New Zealand - 50.4 kms (31.3 miles) W
- Melford Hills, New Zealand - 22.7 kms (14.1 miles) W
- Kauru, The Dasher, New Zealand - 58.4 kms (36.3 miles) SSW