Vs > Waiorongomai
Balboa, Panama City vs Waiorongomai Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Mananjary, Madagascar
Balboa, Panama City vs Bouake, Ivory Coast
Balboa, Panama City vs Dallas, Texas, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Tucson, Arizona, Usa
Waiorongomai vs Phoenix, Arizona, Usa
Waiorongomai vs Kassel, Germany
Waiorongomai vs Muroran, Japan
Waiorongomai vs Asahikawa, Japan
Lubbock, Texas vs Chitral
Mouila vs Fort Wayne, Indiana
Calafat vs Cape St James, Bc
Aepto.San Luis vs Yokkaichi
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Waiorongomai, New Zealand is approximately 11,940 km or 7,420 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Waiorongomai bearing 93.3° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 49.4° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Waiorongomai has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Waiorongomai is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 14.4 °C (25.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.1 °C (12.8°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 323.3 mm (12.7 in) more which is equivalent to 323.3 l/m² (7.93 US gal/ft²) or 3,233,000 l/ha (345,629 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.7° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Waiorongomai.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Waiorongomai. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Waiorongomai vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -106 (-4)
|| -55 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Quintero, Chile
Balboa, Panama City vs Volterra, Italy
Balboa, Panama City vs Springfield, Il, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Daltonganj, India
Waiorongomai vs Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa
Waiorongomai vs Ghardaia, Algeria
Waiorongomai vs Torun, Poland
Waiorongomai vs Aepto.San Luis, Colombia
Ceduna vs Choir
Hakkari vs Napoleon, Oh
Suttsu vs Massawa
Bologna vs Hightstown, Nj
Balboa, Panama City vs Waiorongomai Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Waiorongomai
- U Hutt, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) NNW
- Wallaceville, New Zealand - 17 kms (10.6 miles) NNW
- Trentham, New Zealand - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) NW
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 20.3 kms (12.6 miles) WNW
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 20.3 kms (12.6 miles) WNW
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 20.3 kms (12.6 miles) WNW
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 21 kms (13 miles) W
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 15.3 kms (9.5 miles) W