Vs > Waiotapu Forest
Balboa, Panama City vs Waiotapu Forest Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Terrace, Bc, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Veracruz, Mexico
Balboa, Panama City vs Wagga, Australia
Waiotapu Forest vs West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa
Waiotapu Forest vs Szczecin, Poland
Waiotapu Forest vs New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa
Waiotapu Forest vs Portland, Oregon, Usa
Ajan vs Aepto.San Luis
Rodrigues vs Meridian, Mississippi
Fort Myers, Fl vs Townsville, Queensland
Isoka vs Narsarsuaq
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Waiotapu Forest, New Zealand is approximately 11,846 km or 7,361 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Waiotapu Forest bearing 91.6° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 52.6° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Waiotapu Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Waiotapu Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 15.4 °C (27.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.7 °C (15.7°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 501.3 mm (19.7 in) more which is equivalent to 501.3 l/m² (12.3 US gal/ft²) or 5,013,000 l/ha (535,923 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.8° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Waiotapu Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Waiotapu Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Waiotapu Forest vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -51 (-2)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -109 (-4)
|| -38 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs san andres, San Andres And Providencia Islands, Colombia
Balboa, Panama City vs Shimizu/ Ashizuri, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Tuktoyaktuk, NT, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada
Waiotapu Forest vs Sofia, Bulgaria
Waiotapu Forest vs Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr, Norway
Waiotapu Forest vs Tangier, Morocco
Waiotapu Forest vs Bismarck, North Dakota, Usa
Myeik vs Sohag
Ko Sichang Island vs Chitral
Narsarsuaq vs Fayette, Ia
Meridian, Mississippi vs Kandalaksa
Balboa, Panama City vs Waiotapu Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Waiotapu Forest