Vs > Waiouru Mwd
Balboa, Panama City vs Waiouru Mwd Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Oshima, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Gomel, Belarus
Balboa, Panama City vs Stockton, Ca, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada
Waiouru Mwd vs Tofino, Bc, Canada
Waiouru Mwd vs Bulawayo Goetz, Zimbabwe
Waiouru Mwd vs Inuvik, Nt, Canada
Waiouru Mwd vs Willis Island M.O., Australia
Tak vs Kathmandu
Grenoble vs Madrid (b)
Yariguies vs Capinopolis
Aroma vs Lytton, Bc
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Waiouru Mwd, New Zealand is approximately 11,906 km or 7,399 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Waiouru Mwd bearing 92.4° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 51.3° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Waiouru Mwd has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Waiouru Mwd is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 17.9 °C (32.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.9 °C (14.2°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 874.1 mm (34.4 in) more which is equivalent to 874.1 l/m² (21.45 US gal/ft²) or 8,741,000 l/ha (934,471 US gal/ac) more. About 1 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Waiouru Mwd.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Waiouru Mwd. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Waiouru Mwd vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -68 (-3)
|| -6 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Balboa, Panama City vs Barbacena, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Mamfe, Cameroon
Balboa, Panama City vs Wilbur, Wa, Usa
Waiouru Mwd vs Concordia, Argentina
Waiouru Mwd vs Laramie, Wy, Usa
Waiouru Mwd vs Tucurui, Brazil
Waiouru Mwd vs Masatepe, Nicaragua
Marseille vs Yariguies
Ye vs Markovo
Tel Aviv vs Marble Bar, Western Australia
Halfa El Gedida vs Plymouth, England
Balboa, Panama City vs Waiouru Mwd Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Waiouru Mwd
- Chateau Tongariro, New Zealand - 31.8 kms (19.8 miles) NNW
- Orautoha, New Zealand - 42.1 kms (26.2 miles) WNW
- Karioi, New Zealand - 12.9 kms (8 miles) W
- Parapara, Okeore, New Zealand - 30.5 kms (19 miles) W
- Hunterville, Koeke Est, New Zealand - 29.1 kms (18.1 miles) SSW
- Mangaonoho, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.7 miles) S
- Oxton, New Zealand - 53.6 kms (33.3 miles) SW
- Ngahere Iti, New Zealand - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) S
- Tiroroa Rewa, New Zealand - 55.8 kms (34.7 miles) S
- Tongariro Hatchery, New Zealand - 51.7 kms (32.1 miles) NNE
- Desert Road Tearooms, New Zealand - 34.1 kms (21.2 miles) NNE
- Marua, New Zealand - 22.2 kms (13.8 miles) ESE
- Moawhango, Tikerere, New Zealand - 21.6 kms (13.4 miles) SE
- Mataroa, New Zealand - 22.4 kms (13.9 miles) S
- Taoroa, New Zealand - 33.6 kms (20.9 miles) SE
- Cairnmuir Mangaweka, New Zealand - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) SSE
- Ohingaiti, Mangamako, New Zealand - 45.3 kms (28.1 miles) S
- Te Parapara, New Zealand - 50.7 kms (31.5 miles) SSE
- Apiti, New Zealand - 58.2 kms (36.1 miles) SSE