Vs > Waipoua Forest
Balboa, Panama City vs Waipoua Forest Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Artigas, Uruguay
Balboa, Panama City vs Direction Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands, Australia
Balboa, Panama City vs Itacoatiara, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Centralia, Wa, Usa
Waipoua Forest vs Changsha, China
Waipoua Forest vs Corning, Ar, Usa
Waipoua Forest vs Kythira Island, Greece
Waipoua Forest vs Tripoli, Libya
Mendoza vs Puerto Lempira
Atuona, Hiva Oa vs Yakutat, Ak
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Jimani
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Fort Wayne, Indiana
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Waipoua Forest, New Zealand is approximately 12,111 km or 7,526 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Waipoua Forest bearing 92.5° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 55.3° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Waipoua Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Waipoua Forest is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 12.6 °C (22.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.1 °C (11°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 320 mm (12.6 in) more which is equivalent to 320 l/m² (7.85 US gal/ft²) or 3,200,000 l/ha (342,101 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.2° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Waipoua Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Waipoua Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Waipoua Forest vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -65 (-3)
|| -96 (-4)
|| -58 (-2)
|| -14 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs Serenje, Zambia
Balboa, Panama City vs Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
Balboa, Panama City vs Charjew, Turkmenistan
Balboa, Panama City vs Highmore, Sd, Usa
Waipoua Forest vs Pirai, Brazil
Waipoua Forest vs Conway, Ar, Usa
Waipoua Forest vs Los Andes, El Salvador
Waipoua Forest vs Oslo, Norway
De Funiak Springs, Fl vs Asahikawa
Magoye vs Buffalo, New York
Comfort Cove, Nf vs Barnaul
Lansdowne House, On vs Juneau, Alaska
Balboa, Panama City vs Waipoua Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Waipoua Forest
- Kawakawa Council, New Zealand - 56.4 kms (35 miles) NE
- Waimatenui, New Zealand - 15.5 kms (9.6 miles) ENE
- Parakao, New Zealand - 36.9 kms (22.9 miles) ESE
- Titoki, New Zealand - 47.2 kms (29.4 miles) E
- Maungatapere, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) E
- Wairua Falls, New Zealand - 48.4 kms (30.1 miles) ESE
- Tangihua, New Zealand - 54.4 kms (33.8 miles) ESE
- Mamaranui, New Zealand - 33 kms (20.5 miles) SE
- Dargaville, New Zealand - 43.5 kms (27.1 miles) SE
- Arapohue, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) SE