Vs > Waiuku Forest
Balboa, Panama City vs Waiuku Forest Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Orlando, Fl, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Schleswig, Germany
Balboa, Panama City vs Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia
Balboa, Panama City vs Pompeu, Brazil
Waiuku Forest vs San Rafael, Argentina
Waiuku Forest vs Sasebo, Japan
Waiuku Forest vs Akita, Japan
Waiuku Forest vs Milwaukee, Wi, Usa
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Napoleon, Oh
Nioro vs Auckland City
Fort Myers, Fl vs Ocotal
Greenville, Tx vs Saint Denis, Reunion
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Waiuku Forest, New Zealand is approximately 11,996 km or 7,455 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Waiuku Forest bearing 92.3° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 53.6° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Waiuku Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Waiuku Forest is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 12.4 °C (22.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.7 °C (12.1°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 588.4 mm (23.2 in) more which is equivalent to 588.4 l/m² (14.44 US gal/ft²) or 5,884,000 l/ha (629,039 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.7° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Waiuku Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Waiuku Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Waiuku Forest vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -54 (-2)
|| -85 (-3)
|| -41 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Mouila, Gabon
Balboa, Panama City vs Salina Cruz, Oaxacu, Mexico
Balboa, Panama City vs Luang Prabang, Laos
Balboa, Panama City vs Ruatoria, New Zealand
Waiuku Forest vs Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa
Waiuku Forest vs Kolpasev, Russia
Waiuku Forest vs Monte Azul, Brazil
Waiuku Forest vs Birao, Central African Republic
Ballykelly, Northern Ireland vs Motueka
Waverly, Oh vs Kaingaroa Forest
Amite, La vs Camilo Daza
Rio Verde vs Covington, Tn
Balboa, Panama City vs Waiuku Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Waiuku Forest
- Auckland, Otara, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) N
- Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) N
- Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) N
- Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) N
- Auckland City, New Zealand - 42.7 kms (26.5 miles) N
- Onehunga B.Council, New Zealand - 37.2 kms (23.1 miles) N
- Auckland Airport, New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.5 miles) N
- Ardmore, New Zealand - 30.7 kms (19.1 miles) NE
- Kingseat, New Zealand - 15.5 kms (9.6 miles) NNE
- Pukekohe Bc, New Zealand - 13.8 kms (8.6 miles) ENE
- Maramarua Forest, New Zealand - 44.6 kms (27.7 miles) E
- Onewhero, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ESE
- Onewhero, Gleniffer, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ESE
- Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand - 37.3 kms (23.2 miles) ESE
- Huntly, New Zealand - 50.9 kms (31.7 miles) SE