Vs > Wallaceville
Balboa, Panama City vs Wallaceville Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Canton, Ny, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Milos, Greece
Balboa, Panama City vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
Wallaceville vs Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan
Wallaceville vs Greensboro, Nc, Usa
Wallaceville vs Pedra Azul, Brazil
Wallaceville vs Tibooburra, Australia
Evanstone, Wy vs Wakamatsu
Castlegar, Bc vs Omaezaki
Indaial vs Ouagadougou
Charleston (city), Sc vs Haboro
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Wallaceville, New Zealand is approximately 11,949 km or 7,426 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Wallaceville bearing 93.3° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 49.6° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Wallaceville has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Wallaceville is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 14.7 °C (26.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.5 °C (13.5°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 605.8 mm (23.9 in) more which is equivalent to 605.8 l/m² (14.87 US gal/ft²) or 6,058,000 l/ha (647,640 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.6° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Wallaceville.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Wallaceville. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Wallaceville vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -89 (-4)
|| -32 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Cobb (Dam), New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Sundsvall, Sweden
Balboa, Panama City vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Balboa, Panama City vs De Kooy, Netherlands
Wallaceville vs Uttaradit East, Thailand
Wallaceville vs Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic
Wallaceville vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
Wallaceville vs Balikesir, Turkey
Hamada vs Lundazi
Mahon/ Mao, Menorca vs Chittagong
Winnipeg, Manitoba vs Cocobeach
Cape Carbonara vs Prachuap Khiri Khan
Balboa, Panama City vs Wallaceville Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Wallaceville
- Paekakariki Hill, New Zealand - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) NW
- U Hutt, New Zealand - 2.3 kms (1.4 miles) NW
- Trentham, New Zealand - 3.4 kms (2.1 miles) WSW
- Linden, New Zealand - 19.9 kms (12.4 miles) W
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 14.5 kms (9 miles) SW
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 14.5 kms (9 miles) SW
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 14.5 kms (9 miles) SW
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 18.1 kms (11.2 miles) SW
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 16.4 kms (10.2 miles) SSW