Vs > Wanganui, Cooks Gdns
Balboa, Panama City vs Wanganui, Cooks Gdns Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Freetown, Sierra Leone
Balboa, Panama City vs Nawabshah, Pakistan
Balboa, Panama City vs Minna, Nigeria
Balboa, Panama City vs Juliaca, Peru
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Kabompo, Zambia
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Mossuril, Lumbo, Mozambique
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Ecol. Agricula, Brazil
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Karasjok, Norway
Youngstown/ Oh vs Hua Hin
Dudinka vs Cambridge, Md
Villa Riva vs Culman/ Neriugri
Le Lamentin vs Rio San Juan
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Wanganui, Cooks Gdns, New Zealand is approximately 11,957 km or 7,430 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Wanganui, Cooks Gdns bearing 92.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 50.8° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Wanganui, Cooks Gdns has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Wanganui, Cooks Gdns is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 13.2 °C (23.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.2 °C (13°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1043.9 mm (41.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1043.9 l/m² (25.62 US gal/ft²) or 10,439,000 l/ha (1,115,998 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.4° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Wanganui, Cooks Gdns.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -56 (-2)
|| -4 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Kansas City, Missouri, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Tsuruga, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Cardiff, Wales, Uk
Balboa, Panama City vs Puyo, Ecuador
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Budapest, Hungary
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Akron, Oh, Usa
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Roanoke, Virginia, Usa
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Norfolk Island, Australia
Surigao, Mindanao vs Guangzhou
Parana vs S. P. Macoris
Timisoara vs West Point, Ny
Mopti vs Geisenheim
Balboa, Panama City vs Wanganui, Cooks Gdns Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Wanganui, Cooks Gdns
- Parapara, Okeore, New Zealand - 50 kms (31.1 miles) NNE
- Hunterville, Koeke Est, New Zealand - 49.4 kms (30.7 miles) ENE
- Mangaonoho, New Zealand - 51.5 kms (32 miles) E
- Oxton, New Zealand - 23.4 kms (14.6 miles) ENE
- Okoia, Mangaone, New Zealand - 9.9 kms (6.2 miles) E
- Ngahere Iti, New Zealand - 43 kms (26.7 miles) E
- Tiroroa Rewa, New Zealand - 48.6 kms (30.2 miles) E
- Marton (Filter Station), New Zealand - 31.2 kms (19.4 miles) ESE
- Motu Kowhai, New Zealand - 39.9 kms (24.8 miles) ESE
- Turakina, New Zealand - 19.6 kms (12.2 miles) SE
- Marton (Ross Street), New Zealand - 31.7 kms (19.7 miles) ESE
- Lake Alice, New Zealand - 31.8 kms (19.8 miles) SE
- Ohakea, New Zealand - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) SE
- Bulls, Flockhouse, New Zealand - 38.1 kms (23.7 miles) SSE
- Feilding Sandon Rd, New Zealand - 54.1 kms (33.6 miles) SE
- Waitatapia, New Zealand - 39.6 kms (24.6 miles) SSE
- Feilding Sewage Pt, New Zealand - 56.4 kms (35.1 miles) SE
- Glen Oroua, New Zealand - 53.5 kms (33.3 miles) SSE
- Himatangi, New Zealand - 57.8 kms (35.9 miles) SSE