Vs > Wellington Aero
Balboa, Panama City vs Wellington Aero Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Chahbahar, Iran
Balboa, Panama City vs Cidade Vera, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Tres Lagoas, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Golconda, Nv, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Cranbrook, Bc, Canada
Wellington Aero vs El Fasher, Sudan
Wellington Aero vs Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines
Wellington Aero vs Springfield, Missouri, Usa
Fort Reliance, Nt vs Neustrelitz
Chicago, Illinois vs Chugwater, Wy
Franklin, Pa vs Baker Lake, Nt
Urakawa vs Hombori
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Wellington Aero, New Zealand is approximately 11,969 km or 7,438 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Wellington Aero bearing 93.5° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 49.4° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Wellington Aero has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Wellington Aero is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 13.5 °C (24.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.6 °C (11.9°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 885.9 mm (34.9 in) more which is equivalent to 885.9 l/m² (21.74 US gal/ft²) or 8,859,000 l/ha (947,086 US gal/ac) more. About 1 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.8° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Wellington Aero.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Wellington Aero. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Wellington Aero vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -66 (-3)
|| -24 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Kawaguchiko, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Jersey, Uk
Balboa, Panama City vs Balmaceda Puerto, Chile
Balboa, Panama City vs Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk
Wellington Aero vs Pointe-À-Pitre, Guadeloupe
Wellington Aero vs San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain
Wellington Aero vs Windsor, Il, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Lop Buri, Thailand
Bomnak vs Madinah
Nanjing vs Daltonganj
Geneva vs Lake Hawea
Irako vs Hassakah
Balboa, Panama City vs Wellington Aero Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Wellington Aero
- Trentham, New Zealand - 24.6 kms (15.3 miles) NE
- Linden, New Zealand - 14.9 kms (9.3 miles) N
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 10 kms (6.2 miles) ENE
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 14.4 kms (9 miles) ENE
- Beacon Hill, New Zealand - 4.2 kms (2.6 miles) SE
- Baring Head, New Zealand - 14.1 kms (8.8 miles) SSE