Vs > Westport Aero
Balboa, Panama City vs Westport Aero Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Irako, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India
Balboa, Panama City vs Erzurum, Turkey
Balboa, Panama City vs Geilo, Norway
Westport Aero vs Salekhard, Russia
Westport Aero vs Pilar Obs, Argentina
Westport Aero vs Bakersfield, Ca, Usa
Westport Aero vs Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De vs Lamar, Mo
Gillam, Manitoba vs Maanty
St. Laurent vs Lubumbashi
Xacmaz vs Grajau
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Westport Aero, New Zealand is approximately 12,232 km or 7,601 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Westport Aero bearing 95.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 48.7° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Westport Aero has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Westport Aero is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 14.5 °C (26.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.9 °C (10.6°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 319.8 mm (12.6 in) less which is equivalent to 319.8 l/m² (7.85 US gal/ft²) or 3,198,000 l/ha (341,887 US gal/ac) less. About 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.2° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Westport Aero.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Westport Aero. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Westport Aero vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -127 (-5)
|| -114 (-5)
|| -161 (-6)
|| -125 (-5)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -2 (0)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -320 (-13)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Uniontown, Pa, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Cork (Ap), Ireland
Balboa, Panama City vs Massawa, Eritrea
Balboa, Panama City vs Kabala, Sierra Leone
Westport Aero vs Olbia/ Costa Smeralda, Italy
Westport Aero vs Mugla, Turkey
Westport Aero vs Wajir, Kenya
Westport Aero vs Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia
Lincoln, Va vs Sioux Lookout, On
Lake Placid, Ny vs Petauke
Eureka, California vs Faranah
Jalal Abad vs Keetmanshoop
Balboa, Panama City vs Westport Aero Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Westport Aero
- Karamea, New Zealand - 70.5 kms (43.8 miles) NE
- Westport Marine, New Zealand - 2 kms (1.2 miles) ESE
- Howard, New Zealand - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) E
- Murchison, New Zealand - 61.5 kms (38.2 miles) E
- Mangles Valley, New Zealand - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) E
- Inangahua, New Zealand - 33 kms (20.5 miles) ESE
- Dumfreith, New Zealand - 65.3 kms (40.6 miles) ESE
- Reefton, New Zealand - 48.1 kms (29.9 miles) SSE
- Totara Flat, New Zealand - 62.3 kms (38.7 miles) S
- Grey Robinson Rivers, New Zealand - 86.7 kms (53.9 miles) SSE