Vs > Whenuapai
Balboa, Panama City vs Whenuapai Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Alert Bay, Bc, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Forrest, Australia
Balboa, Panama City vs Krenkel Polar (Isl), Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
Whenuapai vs Almeria, Costa de Almerķa, Spain
Whenuapai vs In Amenas, Algeria
Whenuapai vs Oroomieh, Iran
Whenuapai vs Trujillo, Peru
Mayumba vs Toronto, Pearson Intl, On
Surgut vs Santis
Blackville, Sc vs Highmore, Sd
Dar Es Salaam vs El Carano
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Whenuapai, New Zealand is approximately 12,010 km or 7,463 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Whenuapai bearing 92.2° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 54.1° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Whenuapai has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Whenuapai is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 12.5 °C (22.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.1 °C (12.8°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 570.5 mm (22.5 in) more which is equivalent to 570.5 l/m² (14 US gal/ft²) or 5,705,000 l/ha (609,902 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.3° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Whenuapai.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Whenuapai. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Whenuapai vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -65 (-3)
|| -86 (-3)
|| -47 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Caxias Do Sul, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Warsaw, Poland
Balboa, Panama City vs Gardermoen, Norway
Balboa, Panama City vs Coimbra, Portugal
Whenuapai vs Greenville, Oh, Usa
Whenuapai vs El Paso, Texas, Usa
Whenuapai vs Hanmer Forest, New Zealand
Whenuapai vs Yakutat, Ak, Usa
Maceio vs Koutia
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories
Matad vs Richmond
Mendoza vs Toyooka
Balboa, Panama City vs Whenuapai Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Whenuapai
- Warkworth , New Zealand - 41 kms (25.5 miles) N
- Tiri Tiri, New Zealand - 31.3 kms (19.5 miles) NE
- Okura Point, New Zealand - 14.3 kms (8.9 miles) NE
- Auckland, Otara, New Zealand - 15.8 kms (9.8 miles) SE
- Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand - 15.8 kms (9.8 miles) SE
- Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand - 15.8 kms (9.8 miles) SE
- Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand - 15.8 kms (9.8 miles) SE
- Auckland City, New Zealand - 17.4 kms (10.8 miles) SE
- Onehunga B.Council, New Zealand - 22.3 kms (13.9 miles) SE
- Auckland Airport, New Zealand - 30.6 kms (19 miles) SSE
- Ardmore, New Zealand - 42.3 kms (26.3 miles) SE
- Kingseat, New Zealand - 42.2 kms (26.2 miles) SSE
- Pukekohe Bc, New Zealand - 56 kms (34.8 miles) SSE
- Waiuku Forest, New Zealand - 55 kms (34.2 miles) SSE