| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Balboa, Panama City in November is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is rather sodden with periodic periods of rain. A hearty 268mm (10.6in) of water falls across an average of 20 days.
- The blue above Balboa, Panama City is slightly fair having on average a modest 4:44 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:42.
- There are approximately 6:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Balboa, Panama City November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Balboa, Panama City, Panama
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Balboa, Panama City: