Vs > Habarovsk/ Novy
Balboa, Panama City vs Habarovsk/ Novy Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs St Georges, French Guiana
Balboa, Panama City vs Kure, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Shinjo, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Qiqihar, China
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Kufra, Libya
Habarovsk/ Novy vs KirkjubŠjarklaustur, Iceland
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Imbert, Dominican Republic
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Cork, Ireland
Turiacu vs Cajamarca
Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec vs Santiago Del Estero
Chambersburg, Pa vs Askanija Nova
San Francisco, California vs Tucuman
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Habarovsk/ Novy, Russia is approximately 12,775 km or 7,938 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Habarovsk/ Novy bearing 38.4° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 155.4° or SSE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Habarovsk/ Novy has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with dry winters (Dwb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Habarovsk/ Novy is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 25.2 °C (45.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 40 °C (72°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1193.4 mm (47 in) more which is equivalent to 1193.4 l/m▓ (29.29 US gal/ft▓) or 11,934,000 l/ha (1,275,824 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32.3° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Habarovsk/ Novy.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Habarovsk/ Novy. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Habarovsk/ Novy vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -8 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (░)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs Garoua, Cameroon
Balboa, Panama City vs Shantou, China
Balboa, Panama City vs London, On, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Makoua, Republic Of The Congo-Brazzaville
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Miches, Dominican Republic
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Murcia/ San Javier, Spain
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Eskisehir, Turkey
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa
Pocahontas, Ar vs Vanavara
Albany, Western Australia vs Quixeramobim
Sagres, Algarve vs Rinchinlhymbe
Amsterdam vs Deir Ezzor
Balboa, Panama City vs Habarovsk/ Novy Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Habarovsk/ Novy
- Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) NE
- Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia - 442.2 kms (274.8 miles) NNE
- Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia - 566.5 kms (352 miles) ENE
- Poronajsk, Russia - 583.4 kms (362.5 miles) E
- Cape Zolotoj, Russia - 313.2 kms (194.6 miles) ESE
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia - 588.8 kms (365.9 miles) ESE
- Juzno-Sahalinsk, Russia - 589.4 kms (366.3 miles) ESE
- Wakkanai, Japan - 601.6 kms (373.9 miles) ESE
- Ternej, Russia - 406.8 kms (252.8 miles) SSE
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 690.5 kms (429.1 miles) ESE
- Haboro, Japan - 680.3 kms (422.8 miles) SE