Vs > Haeju
Balboa, Panama City vs Haeju Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Xichang, China
Balboa, Panama City vs Hays, Ks, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Guanare, Venezuela
Balboa, Panama City vs Puerto Lempira, Honduras
Haeju vs Aberporth, Uk
Haeju vs Stuttgart, Germany
Haeju vs Riga, Latvia
Haeju vs Tacubaya, Mexico
Dikson Island vs Maraba
Khalkhgol vs Yokkaichi
Verhojansk vs Zinder
Waipoua Forest vs La Crosse Ap, Wi
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Haeju, South Korea is approximately 14,169 km or 8,805 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Haeju bearing 32° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 155° or SSE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Haeju has a hot summer continental climate with dry winters (Dwa).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Haeju is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 16.5 °C (29.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27.5 °C (49.5°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 756.5 mm (29.8 in) more which is equivalent to 756.5 l/m² (18.57 US gal/ft²) or 7,565,000 l/ha (808,749 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.8° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Haeju.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Haeju. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Haeju vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -4 (0)
|| -146 (-6)
|| -44 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Hamamatsu, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Davis, Antarctica
Balboa, Panama City vs Casablanca, Cuba
Balboa, Panama City vs Goodland, Ks, Usa
Haeju vs Arcadia, Fl, Usa
Haeju vs Goycay, Azerbaijan
Haeju vs Oita, Japan
Haeju vs Zamboanga City, Philippines
La Ceiba vs Toledo/ Express, Oh
Mbala vs Melbourne, Victoria
Ust-Cilma vs Melville Hall
Makokou vs Sumy
Balboa, Panama City vs Haeju Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Haeju
- Chunggang, South Korea - 429 kms (266.6 miles) NNE
- Hyesan, South Korea - 429.7 kms (267 miles) NNE
- Kimchaek, South Korea - 419.8 kms (260.9 miles) NE
- Wonsan, South Korea - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) NE
- Pyongyang, North Korea - 111.4 kms (69.2 miles) N
- Chunchon, North Korea - 179.1 kms (111.3 miles) E
- Kangnung, North Korea - 281.8 kms (175.1 miles) E
- Seoul, South Korea - 122.5 kms (76.1 miles) ESE
- Inchon, North Korea - 102.1 kms (63.4 miles) SE
- Taejon, North Korea - 236.8 kms (147.1 miles) SE
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 286.4 kms (178 miles) SE
- Pohang, North Korea - 395.2 kms (245.6 miles) ESE
- Mokp'O, North Korea - 362.8 kms (225.4 miles) S
- Yosu/ Yeosu, North Korea - 409.3 kms (254.3 miles) SSE